East 6 West 0 (NKY All Star Game)

Is one week the normal time or is this less than usual?

I think that the one week is normal, but it's usually just a few practices and not very intense. Usually there is more offensive action. This week's game ranks as the most boring ever. I doubt that either team had many offensive reps from the way things looked. Best wishes to all of the young men who participated and a quick recovery to the player from NC that suffered a knee injury.

The game IMO was boring - guess we got spoiled by the past couple of all star games - this game did not have a lot of pass plays in it as did the pass few years did. Ryle has a great field and the facility is at the top of the list - but the PA system was terrible - you could hardly hear the announcer. Well hopefully next year will bring more excitement than this year's did. But hey congrats to all who played but why wasn't Josh Connor playing - saw him on the side line - anyone know why he didn't play?

him on the side line - anyone know why he didn't play?

Was Conner dressed for the game? Does this mean he was formally invited to participate, or was he just on the sideline supporting his HHS buddies?

The game IMO was boring - guess we got spoiled by the past couple of all star games - this game did not have a lot of pass plays in it as did the pass few years did. Ryle has a great field and the facility is at the top of the list - but the PA system was terrible - you could hardly hear the announcer. Well hopefully next year will bring more excitement than this year's did. But hey congrats to all who played but why wasn't Josh Connor playing - saw him on the side line - anyone know why he didn't play?

I haven heard much about him as of late. Is he going to try and play in college, Does any one know where?