May 19, 200917 yr Something along the lines of Tomorrow we will hear that John Wall has committed to Kentucky.
May 19, 200917 yr Here is his latest Tweet... UKCoachCalipari: This is unbelievable. Tomorrow we will !#$@+&%# that %&$* %&:; has $@~'%# to *2$( at %&%#&%$. Can u believe this! Sure is a lot of $ signs in there... :walk:
May 19, 200917 yr Sure is a lot of $ signs in there... :walk: :lol: Don't go there. Tomorrow we will !#$@+&%# that %&$* %&:; has $@~'%# to *2$( at %&%#&%$. Can u believe this! I think it could say: Tomorrow we will announce that John Wall has signed to play at Kentucky. ALthough I don't think the last word has enough characters to be Kentucky.:lol:
May 19, 200917 yr Cals last 2 twits Twitter called and said they had tons of calls about a garbled message. Some went back and put letters in to see the special message. Still others with bad language habits thought I was cursing.......I WAS HAVING FUN!!
May 19, 200917 yr Sure is a lot of $ signs in there... :walk: :lol: Considering how much he is getting paid, I am not surprised!!
May 19, 200917 yr :lol: Considering how much he is getting paid, I am not surprised!! And seeing how all this is shaping up I am sure that all Cal is seeing right now is $$$$$$$$. Cha Ching. Go big next year or in the next couple he will have a very nice retirement out of his second UK contract.
May 20, 200917 yr I am a follower of former UK player Nazr Mohammed and I thought this was pretty cool... NazrMohammed "I dont want 2 put any unnecessary pressure on @UKCoachCalipari, but Im excited about John Wall coming 2 UK and the team that we will have."
May 20, 200917 yr I had an interesting exchange with John Wall on Twitter this morning :lol: What happened?
May 20, 200917 yr I had an interesting exchange with John Wall on Twitter this morning :lol: Really ?
May 20, 200917 yr The first thing to consider is that it may or may not be the real John Wall (no way to really tell), but here is what was said: UK11JohnWall "I'm gettin ready 4 the presser. Wunder if i should bring a Duke, Miami, and UK hat. U guyz no where i'm goin anyway lol" AWireman "@UK11JohnWall I think you should bring a North Carolina Central hat (if they make those)" UK11John Wall "@awireman maybe i'll just do that" AWireman "@UK11JohnWall Haha. Welcome to Big Blue Nation! Good luck with everything."
May 21, 200917 yr I really enjoy following Nazr Mohammed. He had this up there today... NazrMohammed: Had a great talk with @UKCoachCalipari and he has convinced me 2 finish school sooner instead of when I retire. Go Big Blue!!!!
May 21, 200917 yr I really enjoy following Nazr Mohammed. He had this up there today... NazrMohammed: Had a great talk with @UKCoachCalipari and he has convinced me 2 finish school sooner instead of when I retire. Go Big Blue!!!! I follow Nazr too. He is funny.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.