Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

I am concerned about the tree going down because his son doesnt have a place to build his 7 room tree house.

21 minutes ago from txt

 

 

Thats funny stuff.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"As we start bumping up against 100k followers, lets welcome Tom's 5k followers to join us."

 

Calipari counters with a jab of his own.

I'm going to have to give this twitter thing a try, just to keep up with coach Cal...

I'm going to have to give this twitter thing a try, just to keep up with coach Cal...

 

You should try it. If you don't like it you can alway turn off who you don't want to follow. You can turn on and off anybody you follow at anytime.

I finally decided to drink the Kool-Aid and I am now on Twitter lol. No clue what it is or what I am doing, but I am an official follower of Calipari.

Some of the followers are spam followers.

 

I love fried spam and mustard on a bun. :D

 

Coach Cal 59,250 followers

Coach Crean 5,469 followers

 

Coach Cal's latest post:

 

I was able to accomplish one thing I wanted to get done this week. Here's a link to the release: http://tinyurl.com/o3fv9m

Here is his latest Tweet...

 

UKCoachCalipari: This is unbelievable. Tomorrow we will !#$@+&%# that %&$* %&:; has $@~'%# to *2$( at %&%#&%$. Can u believe this!

Here is his latest Tweet...

 

UKCoachCalipari: This is unbelievable. Tomorrow we will !#$@+&%# that %&$* %&:; has $@~'%# to *2$( at %&%#&%$. Can u believe this!

 

Can we read between the lines. :sssh::D

Is that for real his latest tweet? :lol:

 

I can't see it because I'm at work.

When I first read it I thought Cal might've stopped by one of BCG's hangouts, but then I broke the code.

When I first read it I thought Cal might've stopped by one of BCG's hangouts, but then I broke the code.

 

I'm having trouble.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.