Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He now has over 156.000 followers.

I just read his tweets on the right side of Maggard's page... I don't care enough to follow. :lol:

 

I have 3 posts on Twitter... And one of them is "trying to figure out why I should care about this."

That's insane.

 

Look at how many Shaq has sometime. Well over 1 million... now that's insane.

Look at how many Shaq has sometime. Well over 1 million... now that's insane.

 

I can't believe a million people even like him, let alone care what he has to say.

He has gone over 200,000 followers today...

Lets go for 300,000.:D

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I am growing just a little tired of having all the completely random Twitter messages sent to my phone that have nothing to do with UK basketball.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I am growing just a little tired of having all the completely random Twitter messages sent to my phone that have nothing to do with UK basketball.

 

Might be better to disallow it on your phone, because most of the messages are about life, dinner, etc...and not about basketball, at least until around August or September.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I am growing just a little tired of having all the completely random Twitter messages sent to my phone that have nothing to do with UK basketball.

 

That's why I don't follow anybody -- Because I don't care that much. :lol:

 

If I care enough to read what they have to say, I will visit their page.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I am growing just a little tired of having all the completely random Twitter messages sent to my phone that have nothing to do with UK basketball.

 

I follow on PC that way when I want to know what Coach Cal "tweets" I can check.:D

If you don't like em', stop getting them sent to your phone. That's an easy solution. :lol:

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I am growing just a little tired of having all the completely random Twitter messages sent to my phone that have nothing to do with UK basketball.

 

So Cal should talk about nothing but strictly UK basketball huh. Heaven forbid he be like a normal person and tweet about his family life etc...

Same here,I just want to know about UK Basketball,and thats all.Don't really care about hearing where he keeps his false teeth when he goes to bed.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.