Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

That's almost definitely not John Wall.

 

Or at least it looks fake to me.

 

Yeah, I'm 50/50 on that one.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'm 50/50 on that one.

 

I'm 75% sure that it's not John Wall. Just looks really fake.

I guess Jon Hood won the State High Jump championship today...

 

UKCoachCalipari "Way to go jon hood!! High jump state champion...and I love high flyers!! Can't wait to coach him. He's gonna be good! See you all tomorrow"

UKCoachCalipari: My future point guard was born last night, Christopher Emmanuel Paul ll...

 

UKCoachCalipari: Chris and Jada, the scholarship papers on the way. Can you imagine a Chris Paul in DDM? Chris Paul always comes to my practices.

UKCoachCalipari: My future point guard was born last night, Christopher Emmanuel Paul ll...

 

UKCoachCalipari: Chris and Jada, the scholarship papers on the way. Can you imagine a Chris Paul in DDM? Chris Paul always comes to my practices.

 

I was gonna pst this too lol. I love it.

Food for thought...

Calipari's followers is 90,000+ that’s almost double the below coach's combined followers (54,000)...

 

Tom Crean (the guy who recommended twitter to Cal) 6,000+

Pete Carroll 21,000+

Lane Kiffin 6,000+

Bruce Pearl 2,400+

Les Miles 3,900+

Urban Meyer 3,700+

Nick Saban 2,500+

Mark Richt 4,800+

Charlie Weis 4,200+

I wish Coach Pitino and Tubby would get on twitter, I would follow them.

UKCoachCalipari: My future point guard was born last night, Christopher Emmanuel Paul ll...

 

UKCoachCalipari: Chris and Jada, the scholarship papers on the way. Can you imagine a Chris Paul in DDM? Chris Paul always comes to my practices.

 

You know, this kind of stuff is why I'm not even that excited about this upcoming year. It is only the beginning. With the NBA possibly making players wait 2 years to get into the league, UK is going to be the place everyone wants to go. What place has more tradition? Very few? What places have a better coach to prepare you for the NBA? NONE!

 

Coach Cal will very soon make everyone forget about Pitino, and dare I say it , possibly Coach RUPP!!! And I'm not being a crazy fan either. The two are perfect for each other, and he is the only man that I, as a UK fan wanted for the job.

You know, this kind of stuff is why I'm not even that excited about this upcoming year. It is only the beginning. With the NBA possibly making players wait 2 years to get into the league, UK is going to be the place everyone wants to go. What place has more tradition? Very few? What places have a better coach to prepare you for the NBA? NONE!

 

Coach Cal will very soon make everyone forget about Pitino, and dare I say it , possibly Coach RUPP!!! And I'm not being a crazy fan either. The two are perfect for each other, and he is the only man that I, as a UK fan wanted for the job.

 

I had to think for just a second to remember who Pitino was :lol:

This is amazing. His "twitter" has to be the most followed and visited web page in America by now..

Not even close

BarackObama / Barack Obama

1,249,088 followers ·

 

aplusk / ashton kutcherI make stuff, actually I make up stuff, stories mostly, collaborations of thoughts, dreams, and actions. Thats me.

1,913,402 followers ·

 

Oprah / Oprah WinfreyLive Your Best Life

1,183,673 followers ·

 

Just off the top of my head.

This is amazing. His "twitter" has to be the most followed and visited web page in America by now..

 

Doubt it. Maybe coach wise...

Not even close

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just off the top of my head.

 

Wow, you know how many followers they have off the top of your head?

 

Impressive....:D

This is amazing. His "twitter" has to be the most followed and visited web page in America by now..

 

As they have proven. He doesn't have the most. But, I am sure his followers will continue to grow and come basketball season he will have much more numbers. Especially as Twitter grows in popularity.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.