Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

From UKathletics.com, they say Calipari has Twitter. He just posted his second ever post.

 

In Chicago to see DRose get the Rookie of the Year trophy. Asked to be here, I couldn't turn it down. Always good to see former players doing well. What a guy!!

 

Cal's Twitter

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if D Rose has made any calls to Wall yet? If not, he needs to. :D

That could be ANYBODY... :lol:

Take it eaaaaasy guys... Jeez. :lol: God forbid someone have fun at your expense. :ohbrother:

Take it eaaaaasy guys... Jeez. :lol: God forbid someone have fun at your expense. :ohbrother:

 

How dare you...........

 

 

 

 

How DARE you Deuce,

 

 

:idunno: :D

Take it eaaaaasy guys... Jeez. :lol: God forbid someone have fun at your expense. :ohbrother:

 

I don't see a problem with them confirming that it was actually him. I'm glad they did.

I told you guys Twitter is where it's happening :thumb:

If you all start using Twitter as a source, this board will lose whatever credibility it has. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coach Cal:

 

Can you imagine Rajon Rondo in the Dribble Drive Motion offense? I'm loving UK!

Coach Cal taking a shot at Tubby? :D

UKCoachCalipariI'll be on NBA tv at half time of the Bulls-Celtics game

If you all start using Twitter as a source, this board will lose whatever credibility it has. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Even if it is the Coach himself?!?!?!?

 

Does Cal update it often? I'm going to have to sign up for one now it looks like.

Even if it is the Coach himself?!?!?!?

 

Does Cal update it often? I'm going to have to sign up for one now it looks like.

 

He has posted 7 times since 4 p.m. today (when the account was created)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.