Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

Calipari updates this thing ever single day. If you aren't one of his "followers", I suggest it highly!

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking of joining twitter just go get his updates. Does it cost money?

I am thinking of joining twitter just go get his updates. Does it cost money?

 

Nope. It's free.

Over 10,000 people now. I say that is the most for any coach.

Can you imagine having 10,000 followers in 4 days? You people are crazy...and I love it! Let's go for 20k. More to come. Go Big Blue!

Had to check it out....So im on there now :lol:

He just posted this:

 

Can you imagine having 10,000 followers in 4 days? You people are crazy...and I love it! Let's go for 20k. More to come. Go Big Blue!

2 minutes ago from txt

:lol: I like coach Calipari. He's awesome.

Another follower has just join,me.:D

Set up your Twitter account to have the updates sent to your cell phone, very cool. Keep sendin' the updates Coach!

I am eventually going to sign up for Twitter...I have just been trying to prolong it until after finals so I don't have another thing distracting my studying lol.

 

And I will definitely become a follower.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.