Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

Thanks. I was pretty sure I was anyways. :p

 

Got me... :ohbrother:

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got me... :ohbrother:
In all seriousness, when your location is "ignoring your future" and then you do the exact opposite...Well, you should expect to hear about it.
In all seriousness, when your location is "ignoring your future" and then you do the exact opposite...Well, you should expect to hear about it.

 

I changed it when kidding with 5wide a week or so ago... Some of you obviously take it too personally...

I changed it when kidding with 5wide a week or so ago... Some of you obviously take it too personally...
I don't take it personal at all...I just find a lot of humor in it.

He is rapidly approaching 13,000 followers.

I guess little brother just can't help but to see what's going on with big brother. :lol: :lol:

 

Just for clarification, who is Little Brother? In reality, Louisville has left Kentucky far behind in comparison of athletic programs.

Just for clarification, who is Little Brother? In reality, Louisville has left Kentucky far behind in comparison of athletic comparison.

 

Seriously?

Seriously?

YES...want to look it up?

YES...want to look it up?

 

You are the one who claims so. You look it up.

 

Let's look at it RIGHT NOW and looking ahead...

 

Football program far ahead of ours?

 

Basketball?

 

I guess we could list women's hoops to help your side, but we all know there are only two that people care about.

You are the one who claims so. You look it up.

 

Let's look at it RIGHT NOW and looking ahead...

 

Football program far ahead of ours?

 

Basketball?

 

I guess we could list women's hoops to help your side, but we all know there are only two that people care about.

in that sense I agree......it should be football and basketball..but if we're talking programs, and who is little bother, in reality that argument doesn't really hold water.

as we sit now, U of L is settled in at #34, UK #40......U of L has finished ahead of UK multiple times in the last dew years.

as we sit now, U of L is settled in at #34, UK #40......U of L has finished ahead of UK multiple times in the last dew years.

 

In what? :idunno:

The Director's Cup....which designates the differential in athletic programs.

The Director's Cup....which designates the differential in athletic programs.

 

Nice.

 

Kentucky has a better Rifle program, so take that. :lol:

Just for clarification, who is Little Brother? In reality, Louisville has left Kentucky far behind in comparison of athletic programs.
I figured you would come in with this.

 

That's fine. It still doesn't mean they aren't Little Brother. Having lived in both places and attended both schools...there is a vast difference in how the fans, cities, and schools view each other. U of L may have had a better run as of late but those spells will happen. U of L is and will always be Little Brother.

 

Louisville is a MUCH better place to live though. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.