Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

Cal's twitter is at 20K + now! Incredible!!!

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30K and growing

 

It is official Coach Cal is staying he is closing on his house today at 1PM.

 

He also says:

You can't equate everything I say to recruiting. Open up your minds a little bit and let's have some fun with this.

He has over 38,000 now. I wonder if other coaches use twitter and what numbers they have? Cal would surely have to be in the top somewhere. I know USC's Carrol has around 20,000.

Cal says:

 

Don't become obsessed w/ the minutiae of the past; instead focus on possibilties of the future. New weekly message on Monday morning.

Cal says:

 

Don't become obsessed w/ the minutiae of the past; instead focus on possibilties of the future. New weekly message on Monday morning.

 

 

Wow. Cal even has Tar Heel fans following him on Twitter. I'll be sure and tell him. :lol:

Wow. Cal even has Tar Heel fans following him on Twitter. I'll be sure and tell him. :lol:

 

Hey, if UofL fans can follow him, I figured a non-rival teams fan could also...

44,000+

Wow. Cal even has Tar Heel fans following him on Twitter. I'll be sure and tell him. :lol:

 

I follow Tom Crean, found an intersting post/message today................

 

 

 

John Calipari and I had a great talk about internal competition within your team. This is a huge time of year for all of our players.

I follow Tom Crean, found an intersting post/message today................

 

 

 

John Calipari and I had a great talk about internal competition within your team. This is a huge time of year for all of our players.

Here are some more from Tom Crean that involve Calipari. I wonder how the IU fans following him (5,000+) are enjoying such a heavy dose of Cal?

 

We are both in agreement that you dont need the players on Campus all summer long .

1:43 PM May 16th from txt

 

Our recruits will be nice and warm and in a packed house. His will have to have a umbrella and hot chocolate available

37 minutes ago from txt

 

Maybe they could have a ice skating competition rather than a dunk contest.

36 minutes ago from txt

 

I hope Nike makes velour snow suits for there players.

35 minutes ago from txt

 

They will go from the dribble drive offense to the slip and slide lawsuit.

34 minutes ago from txt

 

They could build a big bonfire with all the wood from the giant oak tree they just cut down in front of his new house.

30 minutes ago from txt

 

That should be enough to keep 50000 people warm.

29 minutes ago from txt

 

I am concerned about the tree going down because his son doesnt have a place to build his 7 room tree house.

21 minutes ago from txt

Cal says:

 

Don't become obsessed w/ the minutiae of the past; instead focus on possibilties of the future. New weekly message on Monday morning.

 

That one probably sent fans scurrying for a dictionary.

Cal just gave away 50 signed shirts. He has 50K+ now he gave one to every 1000th follower.

UKCoachCalipari Won the nightcap 54-46. Team played well against a bigger team. Proud of brad. Played the whole game.

 

UKCoachCalipari No question we'll play zone when he plays at UK!

 

:lol:

Zone? What's that?

 

BCG will soon be giving a clinic on it at YMCA near you...:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.