Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

Wow, you know how many followers they have off the top of your head?

 

Impressive....:D

 

:lol: Those were the big names on the top of my head. It took about 5 seconds to find the rest.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is amazing. His "twitter" has to be the most followed and visited web page in America by now..

He's probably miles ahead as far as college coaches who use Twitter. Many other big name coaches in basketball and football, however, have yet to join the Twitter craze.

 

It would be difficult for him to come close to the numbers of national personalities like President Obama and Ashton Kutcher.

Coach Cal just went over the 100,000 mark.

Now over 100,000 and counting. :popcorn:

What's with his consistant remarks about being givers vs. takers? I am not saying I disagree with his statements, but I am wondering why he always talks about it.

What's with his consistant remarks about being givers vs. takers? I am not saying I disagree with his statements, but I am wondering why he always talks about it.

 

He posts the same message every morning for a week. Then he changes it.

He posts the same message every morning for a week. Then he changes it.

 

I guess I have never noticed that. But, why the givers vs. takers theme?

As they have proven. He doesn't have the most. But, I am sure his followers will continue to grow and come basketball season he will have much more numbers. Especially as Twitter grows in popularity.

 

He's probably miles ahead as far as college coaches who use Twitter. Many other big name coaches in basketball and football, however, have yet to join the Twitter craze.

 

It would be difficult for him to come close to the numbers of national personalities like President Obama and Ashton Kutcher.

 

Doubt it. Maybe coach wise...

 

Just being sarcastic guys.

Just being sarcastic guys.

 

When being sarcastic remember to use the smiley at the end or you are going to get jumped on. :D I always put a smiley but that is because I like to smile.

 

101,121

Followers Strong

He posts the same message every morning for a week. Then he changes it.

 

Not that HB keeps up with it or anything. :D

Not that HB keeps up with it or anything. :D

 

 

I believe he actually tweeted that that's how he would do it.

 

Is it bad if you tweet about your future tweets?? :D

I believe he actually tweeted that that's how he would do it.

 

Is it bad if you tweet about your future tweets?? :D

 

It's an addiction... :jump::lol:

When being sarcastic remember to use the smiley at the end or you are going to get jumped on. :D I always put a smiley but that is because I like to smile.

 

101,121

Followers Strong

 

Sorry :banana: :clap: :D:p:cool:

Not that HB keeps up with it or anything. :D

 

I'd say I keep up with it less than most. I read about most of the new tweets here, but he did say that he would do that early on.

I think it'll be interesting to see if he 'Tweets' about the current issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.