Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

I got to meet with Coach Cal tonight and get my picture taken with him at the Kicks for Kids foundation. It was awesome......I did tell him I had a confession that I was one of his first 6500 twitter followers. He was cracking up saying he couldn't believe the awesome following he had. What a true gentlemen he was. Thanks Coach!!!!:thumb:

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erin Calipari : 4,500 friends! yes! only 253,000 to go to match my dads twitter following. I'm soo close I can taste it.

 

:lol: Gotta love it.

Same here,I just want to know about UK Basketball,and thats all.Don't really care about hearing where he keeps his false teeth when he goes to bed.:lol:

 

Then don't follow him. His life isn't UK basketball 24-7.

Erin Calipari : 4,500 friends! yes! only 253,000 to go to match my dads twitter following. I'm soo close I can taste it.

 

:lol: Gotta love it.

 

I hope nobody disses her via Twitter... It could be REAL ugly. :cool:

UK has confirmed that the twitter accounts ‘UK11JohnWall’ and ‘UK15DCousins’ are not the official twitter pages of two UK incoming freshmen.

 

This according to KSR.

This according to KSR.

 

Actually, it was according to DeWayne Peevy at UK.

I didn't know UK15Dcousins existed, but I thought it was pretty obvious UK11JohnWall was fake :lol:.

Actually, it was according to DeWayne Peevy at UK.

 

Actually, I got it from KSR, so that's why I said it came from KSR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.