Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

I just checked Cal's Twitter and it says he has 858,000 followers. Yesterday he had only 430,000.

 

What's going on?:confused: Surely that can't be right.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now it's back to 429,000. Wonder what happened?

Saw Cal at Transy team camp this week. His son was there all week

I could be shot for asking but here goes..................

 

Anyone follow Bruce Pearl?

 

 

Heres a sample............

A wise man once said that politicians and diapers need to be changed evry so often for the same reason!

7:00 AM Jul 16th from Blackbird

I think I'm one of the few people who has yet to even look at the twitter website...

Mother-In-law said that she seen Coach Cal at the mall about a week or so ago and that Cal was always smiling:D

I think I'm one of the few people who has yet to even look at the twitter website...

 

You are probably the only one of this site and forum.Might as well go ahead and pop your twitter cherry. :clap::lol: I mean that in a good way.:thumb:

I think I'm one of the few people who has yet to even look at the twitter website...

 

I have never visited twitter either. So there are at least two of us, lol.

Someone told me Coach Cal said on his twitter that a big announcment was coming today. Anyone heard this?

He's coming out with his own website...

He said nothing about a big announcement. He said he was going to let everyone in on a little secret. And the secret was that the website is going to be up this week.

I just checked Cal's Twitter and it says he has 858,000 followers. Yesterday he had only 430,000.

 

What's going on?:confused: Surely that can't be right.

 

Now it's back to 429,000. Wonder what happened?

 

Maybe an administrator thought he was bragging about his friends total and decided to teach him a lesson. :sssh:

Over 700,000 followers now.:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.