Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's always interesting to hear the news from the true source :thumb:

 

Oh yeah cause he puts the inside scoop up on there all the time. Great place for info.

Oh yeah cause he puts the inside scoop up on there all the time. Great place for info.

 

I enjoy Cal's posts :thumb:

I enjoy Cal's posts :thumb:

 

Me too! Very entertaining....except I tried going to bed early last night and he kept posting. My phone was going nuts....had to put it on silent.

Me too! Very entertaining....except I tried going to bed early last night and he kept posting. My phone was going nuts....had to put it on silent.

 

Haha same here

I enjoy Cal's posts :thumb:

 

Entertainment and news are two different things.:thumb:

Entertainment and news are two different things.:thumb:

 

You don't think it's news when you learn about his television appearances and travel plans?

You don't think it's news when you learn about his television appearances and travel plans?
Not really.
Not really.

 

Almost 18,000 people seem to enjoy it, so it's hard to complain.

 

I don't think anyone was expecting him to post intimate details of the recruiting process or anything. I know one thing - for about 20 seasons, I've had no idea what the Kentucky head coach was doing. I'm pretty ecstatic to be included.

I think it is pretty cool on Coach Cal's part, most certainly!

 

It amazes me how someone could find fault with this!

Almost 18,000 people seem to enjoy it, so it's hard to complain.

I don't think anyone was expecting him to post intimate details of the recruiting process or anything. I know one thing - for about 20 seasons, I've had no idea what the Kentucky head coach was doing. I'm pretty ecstatic to be included.

I didn't say it wasn't entertaining.

Almost 18,000 people seem to enjoy it, so it's hard to complain.

 

I don't think anyone was expecting him to post intimate details of the recruiting process or anything. I know one thing - for about 20 seasons, I've had no idea what the Kentucky head coach was doing. I'm pretty ecstatic to be included.

 

Again entertainment and news are two different things. You started out talking about how you like getting info from the true source. Now you like knowing if he's in a commercial. It's fine to enjoy it, but I was just questioning what real info you were getting from your source.

I think it is pretty cool on Coach Cal's part, most certainly!

 

It amazes me how someone could find fault with this!

 

I don't think anyone is finding fault. In fact, I think it's very very cool of Coach Cal and it's even cooler that he is having fun with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.