Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

John Calipari has stated via Twitter, of course, that he hopes to have some individual player meetings today. It will be interesting to see how these meetings go as Kentucky continues to shape and reshape the roster for next season. Here is a post from this morning:

 

"Gonna workout for an hr this morn outside & inside, then have a luncheon w/ Joe Craft & friends. Hope 2 have some ind player meetings 2day"

 

Calipari's Twitter account now has 12,545 followers, by the way. You can follow him here:

 

http://twitter.com/UKCoachCalipari

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Did Cal hire you as his personal Twitter recruiter??

 

If so, how much is the pay? I might want in on this! :D

^ Did Cal hire you as his personal Twitter recruiter??

 

If so, how much is the pay? I might want in on this! :D

 

It's always interesting to hear the news from the true source :thumb:

That's what I wanna know. What if he loses to a Gardner Webb this Winter? :eek:

 

Your don't seem to be forgetting our past. :D

Calipari 12,614

Creen 2,719

Your don't seem to be forgetting our past. :D

 

I remember the good parts. :thumb:

I remember the good parts. :thumb:

 

What extortion and a football program that has fell off the face of planet?

I check this thing every morning, just hoping for some news on Wall or Bledsoe!

What extortion and a football program that has fell off the face of planet?

 

Is that the best you can come up with? Really? :ohbrother:

I think it's a pretty good point bankshot! :lol:

I remember the good parts. :thumb:

 

Deuce happy you got on board. :D

Just to let you know the Cards are my #2 team after the Cats.

UKCoachCalipari I just met w/ one of the great players in UK history, Dan Issel. Never had a chance to coach agst Dan when he was in Denver & I was in NJ.

Is that the best you can come up with? Really? :ohbrother:

 

At least they were on the planet for a short while.:lol:

UKAAWildcats UK great Dan Issel stopped by the UK Athletics office today. He met with Coach Cal and did a photo shoot with guard Jodie Meeks.

At least they were on the planet for a short while.:lol:

 

Yes. :clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.