Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

Cal's best "tweet" ever came this morning....

 

"Headed to LA to shoot and EA Sports commercial. You will not see me with a guitar or in my underwear. I will also not be shirtless or rap..."

 

That, my friends is priceless.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

 

Someone should post his messages here today and tomorrow, as I will be substitute teaching and can't read them.

  • Author
:lol:

 

Someone should post his messages here today and tomorrow, as I will be substitute teaching and can't read them.

 

Your wish is my command! :notworthy: :lol:

 

UKCoachCalipari...I also get to work with Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns during the shoot. I'll be out of pocket for 3-4 hours but I'll update you from LA.

^Thanks, you can go on break now until the next one arrives :D

^Thanks, you can go on break now until the next one arrives :D

 

I am going to add this on since SSF is on break. :D

 

Coach Cal 13,430

Coach Creen 2,947

Could it be safe to say that UK fans are a bit nosey? :lol: I am guilty for following Coach Cal also. :thumb:

UKCoachCalipari Arrived in LA. Met w/ Nash. What a great guy. Went over some plays w/ him. Gave me some ideas on pick n roll that I'll use w/ our bigs & PG.

UKCoachCalipari I know I'm at KENTUCKY when they are treating me like a movie star, which I'm not. I even have my own trailer. Pictures to come.

UKCoachCalipari I know I'm at KENTUCKY when they are treating me like a movie star, which I'm not. I even have my own trailer. Pictures to come.

 

That's solid.

UKCoachCalipari Arrived in LA. Met w/ Nash. What a great guy. Went over some plays w/ him. Gave me some ideas on pick n roll that I'll use w/ our bigs & PG.

 

I be that one got forwarded on to John Wall!!!! :D

I joined... To follow Coach Cal, of course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.