Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

11,459 and counting...

 

11,645 counting

 

Wireman do you know what Coach Creen's Twitter ID is?

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read that coach Calipari is up to 7100 followers on twitter. I will never hear the end of it from him

 

6:29 AM Apr 27th from txt

I just read that coach Calipari is up to 7100 followers on twitter. I will never hear the end of it from him

 

6:29 AM Apr 27th from txt

 

Thanks for the link Wireman.

2,536 followers for Creen.

11,713 follower for Calipari.

Coach Cal said it, we are Crazy Fans. I can't wait until he hears some of the questions on his call in show this season. He will think we are crazy for sure. :D

I hope someone warns him about the 18%.

You all are cool. :lol:

You all are cool. :lol:

 

Thanks. Still not ignoring our future.:D

Just got back to Lex. Gonna get a workout in and maybe powerwalk our beautiful campus. My good friend Rick Corman told me I have a belly...

 

I know someone that will have good seats next year.

Thanks. Still not ignoring our future.:D

What if? Seriously, what if he struggles for a few years? Does he abandon his Twitter?

Does he abandon his Twitter?

 

That's what I wanna know. What if he loses to a Gardner Webb this Winter? :eek:

That's what I wanna know. What if he loses to a Gardner Webb this Winter? :eek:

 

Calipari will never lose to a team like that... And hypothetically, if he does, he'll talk himself out of it.

Calipari will never lose to a team like that...

 

Wanna write that down? :D

Wanna write that down? :D

 

Absolutely. In a sharpie. :D

That's what I wanna know. What if he loses to a Gardner Webb this Winter? :eek:
For someone so unconcerned with UK athletics, you happen to stumble into quite a few threads.

 

I guess little brother just can't help but to see what's going on with big brother. :lol: :lol:

For someone so unconcerned with UK athletics, you happen to stumble into quite a few threads.

 

I guess little brother just can't help to see what's going on with big brother. :lol: :lol:

 

You're right... I'm sure there would be a lot to talk about on this board if I only posted in non-UK threads. :rolleyes:

You're right... I'm sure there would be a lot to talk about on this board if I only posted in non-UK threads. :rolleyes:
Thanks. I was pretty sure I was anyways. :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.