Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

Even if it is the Coach himself?!?!?!?

 

Does Cal update it often? I'm going to have to sign up for one now it looks like.

 

He is so far, but he just started today.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised if it is indeed him posting.

One positive: We should know when Wall commits to UK. :D

Speaking of twitter who has one? I made one earlier. You can add me (or I guess they call it following) at http://www.twitter.com/jmakavelli .

 

I guess I'll make another thread for this in Gen Disc.

One positive: We should know when Wall commits to UK. :D

 

He's not allowed to comment until Wall SIGNS.

OKay stupid question from youngn who should know, but what is Twitter?

OKay stupid question from youngn who should know, but what is Twitter?

 

Instant messages that the whole world can read.

OKay stupid question from youngn who should know, but what is Twitter?

 

I just made one earlier so I have no idea, apparently its pretty hot right now though. I know CNN talked about it non stop last week. I will say though its almost worth making one just to read all of Cal's tweets, he's been burning it up via his cell phone.

I had signed up, but not receiving any updates!

Coach Cal is attracting followers at an amazing rate.

 

He is almost at 3,000 in 6 hours:taz:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.