Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Twitter...

Featured Replies

All of the Lexington news stations reported this to be true and that it was indeed him updating.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of the Lexington news stations reported this to be true and that it was indeed him updating.

 

This is awesome, can you have the updates sent to your cell phone, say Blackberry?

This is awesome, can you have the updates sent to your cell phone, say Blackberry?

 

I swore I'd never have twitter, because facebook status's were annoying enough but yes I've heard as long you follow someone on twitter, their updates will be sent to you via your connection.

 

I'm still not going to twitter though.

I swore I'd never have twitter, because facebook status's were annoying enough but yes I've heard as long you follow someone on twitter, their updates will be sent to you via your connection.

 

I'm still not going to twitter though.

 

It seems pretty silly to me, but I may twitter just to hear John Cal and other sports updates. That would be my only twittering though. I agree about the facebook status updates, HOWEVER, I get very bored at work and sometimes it's my only source of entertainment.

Calipari = 3,140 and counting...

For those of you that don't think it's Calipari, who do you think it is? The article from UKAthletics confirms that he indeed has a twitter account.

 

He has been updating via text, which I have yet to try but I would imagine it's pretty easy.

I have twitter now, but I only follow Calipari, Kentucky Sports Radio, Mike Garafalo and Ralph Vacchiano. Gotta get my Giants/UK updates.

For those of you that don't think it's Calipari, who do you think it is? The article from UKAthletics confirms that he indeed has a twitter account.

 

He has been updating via text, which I have yet to try but I would imagine it's pretty easy.

I am sure they are his opinions, I just have a hard time believing a big time basketball coach is "tweeting" himself.

When I first read the thread title I was thinking that Cals "twitter" should be more of a personal matter.

I am sure they are his opinions, I just have a hard time believing a big time basketball coach is "tweeting" himself.

 

:scared: and that is definatley a personal matter!!! :lol:Too much info.

I am sure they are his opinions, I just have a hard time believing a big time basketball coach is "tweeting" himself.

Seriously, why not? If he's got internet phone service, it wouldn't take him 15 seconds to do. Personally, I think he's getting a kick out of the UK fan base. He said he was taken aback by the fact he had over 1000 followers in the first 2 hours. Hopefully the love affair will continue!:lol:

Seriously, why not? If he's got internet phone service, it wouldn't take him 15 seconds to do. Personally, I think he's getting a kick out of the UK fan base. He said he was taken aback by the fact he had over 1000 followers in the first 2 hours. Hopefully the love affair will continue!:lol:

 

:thumb:

 

The fans will eat it up, and if a recruit or two happens to read it too....

When I first read the thread title I was thinking that Cals "twitter" should be more of a personal matter.

 

:lol:

Any updates today? I can't follow, I'm at work.

Coach Cal is doing a good job recruiting the Big Blue Nation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.