Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

I'm guessing your not a UK fan? :ohbrother:

 

No, I am not a UK fan.

 

I was in Lexington tonight and was listening to 840am and Jody Demling came on and said that Xavier Henry will be deciding between UK and Kansas more than likely and that if he decides to go to Kansas then Lance Stephenson could wind up at UK.

 

He also said that Duke is now the leader for the services of John Wall. How true this is I don't know, but I did hear Jody Demling say that on the radio. I am assuming he put it in his blog that he mentioned a couple of times.

 

Me myself, I think I am going to take a break on the mind of 19 year old senior. He seems to be changing his mind everyday and I feel like he may end up at UK like Patterson did and I am tired of getting my hopes up for Jay Williams part 2.

 

Of course, I'll be back tomorrow checking every website I can to see who the leader is for Friday 4/3/09.:idunno:

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That dude is sick! Just watched his videos on youtube, he'd look good in KY blue!

That dude is sick! Just watched his videos on youtube, he'd look good in KY blue!

 

I agree... But with that talent he would look good anywhere.

Me myself, I think I am going to take a break on the mind of 19 year old senior. He seems to be changing his mind everyday

 

Not like ol' Willie Warren though.

If we got Wall we could be a very good team next year.

I heard he was scheduled to make a visit to kentucky today. Anyone want to confirm that?

If we got Wall we could be a very good team next year.

 

With or without him, we will be having a good team next year anyways.

^He can't. It's a dead period until the 9th.

:thumb: thanks!

:thumb: thanks!

 

When is the deadline for signing?

When is the deadline for signing?
I believe the signing period is late april to mid may. Correct me if im wrong, anyone.
I heard he was scheduled to make a visit to kentucky today. Anyone want to confirm that?

 

 

He has already made an unofficial visit, and he stated that he wasn't sure if he needed to make another visit. I don't think you'll see any of Calipari's recruits announce they will come to UK until Calipari is able to make room for them. He currently has no scholarships available.

He has already made an unofficial visit, and he stated that he wasn't sure if he needed to make another visit. I don't think you'll see any of Calipari's recruits announce they will come to UK until Calipari is able to make room for them. He currently has no scholarships available.

I agree, but I think we could see some open up very soon.

I think enough schollys are opening up as I type.

Last night's practice was a try out, pure and simple, and we soon find out who made the cut, who didn't and who takes their places.

I believe the signing period is late april to mid may. Correct me if im wrong, anyone.

 

I just hope they don't rush and make the wrong choice because it has happened before!!!:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.