Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

So Nolan Smith and Porter are the same? :idunno:

 

I don't know what you are asking. Is Nolan Smith better than Porter? Yes, he is, but considering the fact that he took Greg Paulus' starting job and then Smith lost it to Scheyer, we went without a "traditional" point guard. Smith is and will be serviceable at the point next year, but with John Wall, we will get way more than serviceable and Smith would fit in nicely as a role player to give John John a chair and a quick drink of gatorade during tv timeouts.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it comes down to it, there's not a UK fan who likes Duke at all and there

s not a Duke fan who like's a UK fan...2 schools who absoloutly hate each other,kinda makes you wonder why they don't play every year!!!

When it comes down to it, there's not a UK fan who likes Duke at all and there

s not a Duke fan who like's a UK fan...2 schools who absoloutly hate each other,kinda makes you wonder why they don't play every year!!!

The Dukies are scared! Coach K is the most scared of all!!!!!:clap:
The Dukies are scared! Coach K is the most scared of all!!!!!:clap:

 

I am not a fan of Coach K nor will I ever be, he's scared of the big BLUE, THE BIG BLUE THAT MATTERS "UK":ylsuper:

I am not a fan of Coach K nor will I ever be, he's scared of the big BLUE, THE BIG BLUE THAT MATTERS "UK":ylsuper:

He only plays the BIG BLUE (UNC) because of conference play! And just like everyone else, gets beat!! :lol:

When it comes down to it, there's not a UK fan who likes Duke at all and there

s not a Duke fan who like's a UK fan...2 schools who absoloutly hate each other,kinda makes you wonder why they don't play every year!!!

 

I beg to differ...my sister is a Duke fan and I like her very much. :D

He only plays the BIG BLUE (UNC) because of conference play! And just like everyone else, gets beat!! :lol:

 

That's funny!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I beg to differ...my sister is a Duke fan and I like her very much. :D

You are forced to like each other! :lol:

You are forced to like each other! :lol:

 

Come on T.B.A show some love, he has to live with part Blue Devil in him!:lol::lol:

Come on T.B.A show some love, he has to live with part Blue Devil in him!:lol::lol:

Big Impact, all that matters is YOUR not a Duke fan! :ylsuper:

Big Impact, all that matters is YOUR not a Duke fan! :ylsuper:

 

NO I"M NOT AND I NEVER WILL BEEEEE!!!!!!

NO I"M NOT AND I NEVER WILL BEEEEE!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Wohooooo!:dancingpa

Yeah, Coach K is scared of Duke.:eek: You guys are onto us.:eek:

 

In all seriousness, I would LOVE and I mean LOVE an annual series with UK, because then we could relive the Laettner shot 2 or 3 times in the pregame buildup.:clap:

 

Have your people call my people and we'll set that up.:thumb:

 

Duke won the last meeting 95-92 in OT.:taz:

 

Jay Williams had 38 points and was 7-10 from the 3 point line. :notworthy:

 

I bet John John would love to play against Coach Cal with that Jay Williams playbook.:ylsuper:

When it comes down to it, there's not a UK fan who likes Duke at all and there

s not a Duke fan who like's a UK fan...2 schools who absoloutly hate each other,kinda makes you wonder why they don't play every year!!!

 

Very accurate statement. I really liked Coach Cal after watching his press conference. If I was a great high school basketball player I would want to play for him. If I was a UK fan, I would be extremely overjoyed. Coach Cal made me put away all of my past hatred for UK and I was onboard. That lasted 48 hours.:puke: My body rejected that notion, so I have gone back to what I know best.

 

Coach Cal is good though, he got me rooting for UK for 48 hours:puke: and he didn't even know he was recruiting me.

 

Coach K has his work cut out for him if he wants John Wall from Coach Cal. I will admit that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.