April 1, 200917 yr Bob Gibbons from Rivals Radio just reported Wall plans to talk to Calipari and will likely commit to the Wildcats before Monday. He said he won't go back and visit Duke.
April 1, 200917 yr If he does committ to the Wildcats this will be HUGE HUGE HUGE! A good PG will definitely help UK get "back on the map" as far as offense goes.
April 1, 200917 yr :clap: I hope this turns out true. He was the main player that I was hoping Cal could get to come.
April 1, 200917 yr Bob Gibbons from Rivals Radio just reported Wall plans to talk to Calipari and will likely commit to the Wildcats before Monday. He said he won't go back and visit Duke. He will probabbly make a visit before any speculations are made about his status for next season. But hopefully, he decides to sign a LOI with the cats!:thumb:
April 1, 200917 yr I'll believe it when I see it. He announced on Monday he wasn't going to Duke for an official visit because he knows all he needs to know about Duke. The latest I have heard today is that he still plans on visiting Miami on April 24th and after that he has 1 official visit left. It will be interesting indeed.
April 1, 200917 yr This will be interesting to see all the scholarship changes about to take place. With Konner Tucker reopening his recruitment doesn't that leave us with 1 scholarship for this season ? If Wall comes and the rumor of Cousins following Cal is true, we'll need two scholarships. I'm sure something can be done to make room for those two.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.