Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

John Wall is a Rondo except Wall is 6'4" and has a better shot.

 

John Wall is AMAZING!!!!! Plain and simple!

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what happens when you have one of the top recruiters in the country....... if he could sell kids to Memphis, they will be blown away by UK's facilities.... the flood gate of Blue Chips is opening to UK.... reminds me of the mid 90's.

 

That I definitely agree with. If he could sell kids to Memphis, selling them to UK will be a piece of cake.

You guys are right about Wall not being at Mcdonalds game, my mistake. I meant to say Coach K is visiting him at his home.

 

Why is Wall not playing? I thought I heard he was a 5th year senior and ineligible. How can you be a 5th year senior and play high school ball?

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Seems that you logged in to the wrong site, dude. Please left click the "X" in the upper right hand corner of your monitor. Thank you.

:thumb:

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

He announced on Monday he wasn't going to Duke for an official visit because he knows all he needs to know about Duke. The latest I have heard today is that he still plans on visiting Miami on April 24th and after that he has 1 official visit left.

 

It will be interesting indeed.

 

Shoot if I was a HS kid I'd take a trip to Miami any chance I got too. ....

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Haters want to hate, balla's wonna ball, but I don't really want, none of the above. I just want UK victories.

He needs to commit soon, so we can stop worrying about it. LOL

He needs to commit soon, so we can stop worrying about it. LOL

 

For real--maybe we should give him a deadline?:p:p:p

For real--maybe we should give him a deadline?:p:p:p

 

I agree with you, I wish there was a deadline, but who cares as long as he comes to UK we'll be alright!:ylsuper:

I agree with you, I wish there was a deadline, but who cares as long as he comes to UK we'll be alright!:ylsuper:

If he had a deadline, that would rush him into possibly the wrong decision? Now, does anyone want him to end up a Blue Devil? I dont.

:irked:

If he had a deadline, that would rush him into possibly the wrong decision? Now, does anyone want him to end up a Blue Devil? I dont.

:irked:

Exactly! Like I said, Give him all the time he needs and let him make the right choice.:popcorn:

If he had a deadline, that would rush him into possibly the wrong decision? Now, does anyone want him to end up a Blue Devil? I dont.

:irked:

 

I was KIDDING! There was a thread yesterday about giving Coach Cal a deadline and I was playing off of that. I thought the stuck out tongue smiley would have given it away, but apparently not.:ohbrother:

Exactly! Like I said, Give him all the time he needs and let him make the right choice.:popcorn:

 

As long as he makes the RIGHT CHOICE, give him all the time he needs.

As long as he makes the RIGHT CHOICE, give him all the time he needs.

 

Couldn't have said it better myself!:ylsuper:

I know everybody is tore up about Wall, because I know I sure am, but might as well test your patience with this. Says hes not even trimming his list until the Jordan Brand game late this month and more than likely will not sign anywhere untill around late signing period (middle May), could go as the last player to offically sign, at least its looking that way.

 

The good news about that though IMO is that it gives Calipari more time to sale the Kentucky program to Wall. Obviously the coach himself along with his system has Wall intrigued, the most important thing now is to get him on campus for a visit and to get him a little tutorial of what traditional Kentucky basketball is all about. Coach K is going to be hard to beat out being its the steadiest choice you could possibly make, and he has been in on him for a while now with a lot of recent discussions. Baylor has also not factored itself out being that Walls AAU coach landed a position there. So its going to be tough all the way around, but we have the best possible person to compete for his services and I trust with over a month to go Calipari can once again gain momentum and possibly get this thing done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.