Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

MM is reporting that Coach K is at the McDonalds game tonight to talk to Wall. Hopefully Calipari flys down there also!

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Williams come here knowing he was only getting 1 year?

MM is reporting that Coach K is at the McDonalds game tonight to talk to Wall. Hopefully Calipari flys down there also!

 

I'm not sure if he will be or not as he is flying out to Oklahoma to talk to Orton and his family. If he manages to make it to Miami for the All-American game I will be VERY surprised.

MM is reporting that Coach K is at the McDonalds game tonight to talk to Wall. Hopefully Calipari flys down there also!

 

I thought Wall wasn't playing in this game?

MM is reporting that Coach K is at the McDonalds game tonight to talk to Wall. Hopefully Calipari flys down there also!

John Wall is not playing in the McDonald's game.

Edited by The Big Apple
spelling

John Wall is not playing in the McDonald's game.

 

I think most know that one but he might end up being in attendance anyways just to watch the game, you never know.

Why would Williams come here knowing he was only getting 1 year?

 

I think it was a one year scholarship, not one year and leave. UK had a spot open, but only for a year, so thats what Billy offered.

 

He may stay, but he'll be a walkon (and would have been under BCG too).

You guys are right about Wall not being at Mcdonalds game, my mistake. I meant to say Coach K is visiting him at his home.

This is what happens when you have one of the top recruiters in the country....... if he could sell kids to Memphis, they will be blown away by UK's facilities.... the flood gate of Blue Chips is opening to UK.... reminds me of the mid 90's.

How long before UK builds a new arena? Gotta keep up with the Ville

If he does committ to the Wildcats this will be HUGE HUGE HUGE! A good PG will definitely help UK get "back on the map" as far as offense goes.

 

This is HUGE HUGE HUGE!!! I agree, for a couple of reasons. It may just open up at least 1 more scholly with Porter and possibly another somewhere. I doubt Porter would come back to sit on the bench since he already has his degree and family issues.

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Man, they are crawling out of the woodwork now, aren't they...:lol::popcorn:

John Wall is a Rondo except Wall is 6'4" and has a better shot.

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Yeah, all you can do is hope! I can smell the fear from Louisville and I'm in Ashland!! It is sooooo obvious that you Louisville fans are upset about this hire. Even the most diehard UL has to be nervous although I'd doubt they would admit it. All you can do is hope though!

It would take a lot to make them as bad as this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.