Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Konner Tucker reopening his recruitment doesn't that leave us with 1 scholarship for this season ?

 

If Wall comes and the rumor of Cousins following Cal is true, we'll need two scholarships.

 

I'm sure something can be done to make room for those two.

 

From what I have heard even before the Gillispie firing and Calipari hiring...with a baby and graduating this year that Michael Porter may or may not come back next season for his senior year...so that could be a scholly open if he decided to go to work to help support his wife and family.

With Konner Tucker reopening his recruitment doesn't that leave us with 1 scholarship for this season ?

 

If Wall comes and the rumor of Cousins following Cal is true, we'll need two scholarships.

 

I'm sure something can be done to make room for those two.

 

We'll actually need more scholarships than that. We were already over the limit right before Gillispie was let go. We were two over the mark then and now with the Tucker decommital, I believe we are 1 over. So, if you do the math, we will need to find 3 scholarships. One for the one of the players coming in, and 2 for Walls and Cousins. Also, we still have an outside shot at Xavier Henry too so alot can happen. Nolan Dennis (sp?) is also an option too...

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

And I hope whoever you like is terrible . So that means what ?:idunno:

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Thanks for that wonderful insight. :lol:

 

This is great news for UK fans, if true.

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Well you can hope in 1 hand and...

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

:lol:

I think their will plenty of scholly's open once Coach Cal meets with everyone. IMO Liggins, Stewart, Harrellson, Williams, will move on. Some people are saying porter will be leaving as well because of graduation and a child on the way but I hope Coach Cal reaches out to him to keep him, he is definitely not the answer at point guard but seems like a great kid and a great leader as well. No one will out work the kid. I think their is a possibility Villarino follows Billy G to wherever he ends up probably UTEP again.

I think their will plenty of scholly's open once Coach Cal meets with everyone. IMO Liggins, Stewart, Harrellson, Williams, will move on. Some people are saying porter will be leaving as well because of graduation and a child on the way but I hope Coach Cal reaches out to him to keep him, he is definitely not the answer at point guard but seems like a great kid and a great leader as well. No one will out work the kid. I think their is a possibility Villarino follows Billy G to wherever he ends up probably UTEP again.

 

Williams was a given that he would leave at the end of the year. As for Liggins, I think he might stay on as he was recruited by Memphis and Calipari lost out on him. I see him sticking around, if he is still wanted by Cal, and playing in our new offense. Thats just my 2 cents...

I hope he goes there and UK is just as bad as they were this year.

 

Someone opened the Kool Aid back up.......

Williams was a given that he would leave at the end of the year. As for Liggins, I think he might stay on as he was recruited by Memphis and Calipari lost out on him. I see him sticking around, if he is still wanted by Cal, and playing in our new offense. Thats just my 2 cents...

 

Is it FOR SURE that Donald Williams will not return next season?

Is it FOR SURE that Donald Williams will not return next season?

 

He came to Kentucky knowing that it would be a 1-year deal....

He came to Kentucky knowing that it would be a 1-year deal....

Thanks for the info! :thumb:

Was Williams on scholarship?

 

Yes he indeed was. Gillispie grabbed him very, very late in the recruiting process.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.