Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

I came across this on youtube yesterday and have already watched it like 10+ times, showing and sending it to people I know and they are usually left in amazement at the things Wall can do. One of the best highlight mixes I have seen in a while, guys such a stud that I will go on a limb and say hes the best point guard to come out in a few years. Yes over Rose and everything.

 

Those are AAU highlight videos. They don't compare to the college game. You can't expect everything you see in an AAU highlight tape to translate over into the college game. I'm not saying he isn't a tremendous player. He is and he will look exceptional in Duke blue an white, but I am not ready to say he is or will be better than Derrick Rose, but I'll be more than happy with the second coming of Jay Williams.

 

Good luck though, if he's not at Duke, I'd like to see him at UK.

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he had a deadline, that would rush him into possibly the wrong decision? Now, does anyone want him to end up a Blue Devil? I dont.

:irked:

 

That is absolutely what we want.

Henry will decide by tomorrow night, it is believed Kansas is the front runner. Just more room for Wall..

Henry will decide by tomorrow night, it is believed Kansas is the front runner. Just more room for Wall..

 

I saw an article about that as well. Not sure I buy it though....To me him wanting to decide right away could be looked at as a plus for either KU or UK.

I saw an article about that as well. Not sure I buy it though....To me him wanting to decide right away could be looked at as a plus for either KU or UK.

 

Didn't his parents say that they'd actually like for Xavier to go to UK with Calipari? I thought I read that on here the other day.....

 

I would go look for it but I'd have to go through countless pages thanks to our wonderful fan base on here :lol:.

I saw a highlight clip of John Wall on Youtube and it's disgusting.

 

I think it's called:

John Wall - The Nastiest Player In America (or something like that)

Yes they did. Both his parents were athletes at KU, however Cal was an assistant coach on the KU team that his dad played on.

 

Coach Cal was supposed to call Henry either today or tomorrow, so who knows what's going on. I assume the call won't be made until after he's officially released from his LOI.

^ Might be this one....

 

 

Literally looks like he explodes off the floor when he jumps.

I saw a highlight clip of John Wall on Youtube and it's disgusting.

 

I think it's called:

John Wall - The Nastiest Player In America (or something like that)

How do you feel he compare's to Rose and Jennings?

John Wall is very close to Derrick Rose in skill. He is lightning quick with the ball and sees the floor very well. His shooting ability will be the only downside. His Jumper needs a little work.

John Wall is very close to Derrick Rose in skill. He is lightning quick with the ball and sees the floor very well. His shooting ability will be the only downside. His Jumper needs a little work.

You can teach someobody how to play defense and run the offense, but you can't teach him how to shoot...I know Calapari is a good coach but there's nobody out there that can teach a player to put the ball in the whole every time!!!

You can teach someobody how to play defense and run the offense, but you can't teach him how to shoot...I know Calapari is a good coach but there's nobody out there that can teach a player to put the ball in the whole every time!!!

Big Impact, you CAN teach players to shoot. There is shooting coaches making 6-digit salaries each year, just to teach peopl to shoot.

So how did you learn to shoot? I had several different coaches teach me how to shoot.

Big Impact, you CAN teach players to shoot. There is shooting coaches making 6-digit salaries each year, just to teach peopl to shoot.

What's Billy Donavon's

philosophy on recruiting? "I don't care how big or small they are, as long as they can put the ball in the whole" Sounds like to me he doesn't do much teaching...and those shooting coaches are probably in the NBA not in college!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.