Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Update...

Featured Replies

Put a camera on his front door and a helicopter over his house!

  • Replies 175
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put a camera on his front door and a helicopter over his house!

 

Where's Les when you need him?:lol::p

If he had a deadline, that would rush him into possibly the wrong decision? Now, does anyone want him to end up a Blue Devil? I dont.

:irked:

 

I do :clap: and I'm sure UL fans do as well.

I know everybody is tore up about Wall, because I know I sure am, but might as well test your patience with this. Says hes not even trimming his list until the Jordan Brand game late this month and more than likely will not sign anywhere untill around late signing period (middle May), could go as the last player to offically sign, at least its looking that way.

 

The good news about that though IMO is that it gives Calipari more time to sale the Kentucky program to Wall. Obviously the coach himself along with his system has Wall intrigued, the most important thing now is to get him on campus for a visit and to get him a little tutorial of what traditional Kentucky basketball is all about. Coach K is going to be hard to beat out being its the steadiest choice you could possibly make, and he has been in on him for a while now with a lot of recent discussions. Baylor has also not factored itself out being that Walls AAU coach landed a position there. So its going to be tough all the way around, but we have the best possible person to compete for his services and I trust with over a month to go Calipari can once again gain momentum and possibly get this thing done.

 

Gives him more time to bulk up the roster with incoming studs...that should make it more attractive to Wall.

Sorry if I missed this.

 

Why isn't John Wall playing in the McD's All American game?

Check out the highlight video: Sickest player in the country John Wall. If we get this kid, we are back in a big way. He could be the second coming of Derrick Rose.

Sorry if I missed this.

 

Why isn't John Wall playing in the McD's All American game?

 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I heard he was ineligible as a 5th year senior.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I heard he was ineligible as a 5th year senior.

 

:thumb:That's correct

Sorry if I missed this.

 

Why isn't John Wall playing in the McD's All American game?

 

He is a 5th year senior and that makes him ineligible.

John Wall is a Rondo except Wall is 6'4" and has a better shot.

 

Derrick Rose???

Derrick Rose???

 

He doesn't really have the body of a Derrick Rose. He is super super quick with the ball, a natural guard. He has the same feel for the game as Rondo but he's 4 inches taller so his overall athleticism is like a Joe Crawford with the floor command of Rondo. Sounds pretty darn good huh :lol:

Check out the highlight video: Sickest player in the country John Wall. If we get this kid, we are back in a big way. He could be the second coming of Derrick Rose.

 

I came across this on youtube yesterday and have already watched it like 10+ times, showing and sending it to people I know and they are usually left in amazement at the things Wall can do. One of the best highlight mixes I have seen in a while, guys such a stud that I will go on a limb and say hes the best point guard to come out in a few years. Yes over Rose and everything.

Rondo comparisons are okay but he is so much more explosive and dynamic then Rondo ever was. I cannot believe the explosiveness he has at the rack to be a point guard. Very seldom do you see a PG flying in throwing down tip dunks amongst the trees.

Rondo comparisons are okay but he is so much more explosive and dynamic then Rondo ever was. I cannot believe the explosiveness he has at the rack to be a point guard. Very seldom do you see a PG flying in throwing down tip dunks amongst the trees.

 

Rondo would have been the same way if he was 6'4". For Rondo being 6'0" he is an amazing athlete. Rondo can get up just as well as Wall but those extra 4 inches are huge for Wall... He just seems more on the thinner side like Rondo, wonder how much he can bulk up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.