Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

  • Author
No crankiness here. Just because I don't believe you doesn't mean I'm cranky. It means I don't believe you. I have no reason to.

 

I think we've established that.

  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is out, why no report on ESPN or Fox Sports?

If he is out, why no report on ESPN or Fox Sports?

 

Pat Forde and Andy Katz both reported that while it's not official (from UK), it appears that he has coached his last game at Kentucky.

  • Author

DK and Maggard are now backing what I heard that Gillispie didn't ask out three weeks ago, but was not happy with the way things were planned and the way the contract looked; said he wouldn't be back if things weren't changed.

If he is out, why no report on ESPN or Fox Sports?

 

ESPN and CBS have reported for over a week that he's gone.... although no official announcement.

I think that Trends deal is updated every hour, by the way. Check in at noon to see if it changes...

 

billy gillispie moved up to #60 on the list:ylsuper:

 

 

Ironically enough, #59 is nutty buddy :lol:

When I read on UK's website or hear it on ESPN that BCG is gone that's when I'll believe it. I'm sorry I just don't know where all these rumors are. I've been watching ESPN all day and all they said is they can't confirm that he will either be staying or leaving. If its so offical then why doesn't ESPN know this?

 

For me atleast BCG is Kentucky's coach as of right now until I OFFICALLY hear something.

DK and Maggard are now backing what I heard that Gillispie didn't ask out three weeks ago, but was not happy with the way things were planned and the way the contract looked; said he wouldn't be back if things weren't changed.

 

I have heard the same stuff that you are hearing.

When I read on UK's website or hear it on ESPN that BCG is gone that's when I'll believe it. I'm sorry I just don't know where all these rumors are. I've been watching ESPN all day and all they said is they can't confirm that he will either be staying or leaving. If its so offical then why doesn't ESPN know this?

 

For me atleast BCG is Kentucky's coach as of right now until I OFFICALLY hear something.

 

ESPN is usually way behind on stuff like this...

ESPN is usually way behind on stuff like this...
Real journalists sometimes are ... it's those pesky rules like getting some sort of credible confirmation.
I do agree with that he did a good job with other programs. But, you know as well as I do, what the BIG program is at UK. But, I think Barnhart might have learned a lesson on the basketball hire last time and use more resources this time.

 

 

If BCG is out, the sled should stop and pick MB up on the way out of town. PERIOD!:madman:

If BCG is out, the sled should stop and pick MB up on the way out of town. PERIOD!:madman:

 

Mitch has been a great AD for the university. It isn't all about basketball. But he absolutely has to shoulder some of the blame for this one. Contract should have been signed 2 years ago and BCG has not been a good fit for UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.