Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luckily, I don't pay them.

 

Indeed someone was wrong. I won't deny that. But to conjure up that I was stating facts like I was the actual informant is just wrong. I told everything that I heard and had no reason to hold back. I let everyone else make their own judgment as to what transpired.

 

I really don't care. You can post your "inside info" as much as you want, and I'll choose who I want to believe. Nothing we say here will change that.

 

 

 

I'm off to bed for real this time.

:thumb: To MOST of your post. Who fires someone as soon as they get off the plane after the last lost of the season? LOW CLASS if you ask me! Unless he was told he had to win the NIT or so many games in the NIT.

 

They better have someone ready and willing to sign right now! Or this will be even a bigger mess.

 

 

When you have done things that would cause that to happen, I would think most would. Hopefully everyone will know all the reasons, that said, I'm sure they will try and keep some stuff out of the media.

  • Author
I really don't care. You can post your "inside info" as much as you want, and I'll choose who I want to believe. Nothing we say here will change that.

 

 

 

I'm off to bed for real this time.

 

Like I stated a million times, perfectly fine with me.

 

Enjoy your rest - you need it. :isurrender::lol:

He was fired before the game...and likely officially this past weekend...face to face.
LABS,

 

Any word on the replacement?

Like I stated a million times, perfectly fine with me.

 

Enjoy your rest - you need it. :isurrender::lol:

 

:confused:

When you have done things that that would cause that to happen, I would think most would. Hopefully everyone will know all the reasons, that said, I'm sure they will try and keep some stuff out of the media.

 

But I would had hoped they would let the guy go home, get some sleep, and then tell him. :thumb:

Like I stated a million times, perfectly fine with me.

 

Enjoy your rest - you need it. :isurrender::lol:

 

He'll be back, LOL

  • Author
:confused:

 

It was sarcasm for crankiness.

 

I understand you'll believe who you want and that's fine with me.

 

End of story.

But I would had hoped they would let the guy go home, get some sleep, and then tell him. :thumb:

 

 

Pretty sure he's known for a few days, just had to play the game so to speak.

Pretty sure he's known for a few days

 

Agreed, At least a week from what I know.

Hey, it could be worse, we could be UConn. :sssh:

 

 

Maybe UK is trying to prevent such a thing.:sssh:

Hey, it could be worse, we could be UConn. :sssh:

 

Or IU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.