Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

It is official. There's no announcement from the university yet, but its been confirmed.
Where is it official at?
  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Apparently Maggard thinks it's official, from his site.

 

I know it is all but official. He has been released.

Where is it being reported aside from here and the other discussion boards?

 

I'm sure someone will PM you with a link. You'll hear it soon enough officially though.

Wonder if it's too late to call my source? lol. I am guessing I should wait til mid day, LOL.

I'm sure someone will PM you with a link. You'll hear it soon enough officially though.

 

:thumb:

I'm sure someone will PM you with a link. You'll hear it soon enough officially though.
Well I'd love a PM please.
I'm sure someone will PM you with a link. You'll hear it soon enough officially though.

 

Well I wish someone would PM with the link! :confused:

It is official. There's no announcement from the university yet, but its been confirmed.

 

Wouldn't it need to come from the univ. in order for it to be offcial?

I'm confident enough that I'm adding it to my blog as we speak :thumb:

Wouldn't it need to come from the univ. in order for it to be offcial?

 

:puke:

  • Author
He asked out three weeks ago.

 

Sounds like most of your information correlates directly with DK...

  • Author
Here are the facts:

 

At 11:51 LABS told us that, "BCG told the team "goodbye" after the game tonight."

 

At 12:30 you told us that, "Gillispie, Barnhart, and Todd will all have a meeting and decide the final word on what will be announced Friday (or Monday). Gillispie wants to be a Kentucky and may be willing to make changes, so I hear."

 

9 minutes later you tell us he's out AGAIN.

 

Perhaps you should read everything before anyone says that I am wrong. This is a message board. I am providing you, and all others, with information that I get from inside and around the athletic department.

 

Not only do things change on a daily basis, but they can hourly as well. Gillispie never intended on stepping down or away from the program, but wouldn't agree to terms that Barnhart (and Todd) wanted from the coach of the university. He was not fired because of his demeanor towards players, their families, or Jeanine Edwards.

Perhaps you should read everything before anyone says that I am wrong. This is a message board. I am providing you, and all others, with information that I get from inside and around the athletic department.

 

Not only do things change on a daily basis, but they can hourly as well. Gillispie never intended on stepping down or away from the program, but wouldn't agree to terms that Barnhart (and Todd) wanted from the coach of the university. He was not fired because of his demeanor towards players, their families, or Jeanine Edwards.

What were the terms he wouldn't agree to?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.