Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Here are the facts:

 

At 11:51 LABS told us that, "BCG told the team "goodbye" after the game tonight."

 

At 12:30 you told us that, "Gillispie, Barnhart, and Todd will all have a meeting and decide the final word on what will be announced Friday (or Monday). Gillispie wants to be a Kentucky and may be willing to make changes, so I hear."

 

9 minutes later you tell us he's out AGAIN.

 

I have had four different people telling me things. I am stating exactly what I hear and you all can take it however you want it. There is only ONE thing that I have disagreed with LABS about and that is Gillispie asking out three weeks ago.

Please update...I don't have ESPN.

 

Coming on now...

Forde says he is probably done.

 

No official word yet.

 

Interpersonal relationships is the reason for his departure.

It's being reported, that he is officially fired....

 

Not on ESPN, but it's official.

It's being reported, that he is officially fired....

 

Not on ESPN, but it's official.

 

It's being reported where?

It's being reported, that he is officially fired....

 

Not on ESPN, but it's official.

 

Where is the official announcement at?

It's being reported, that he is officially fired....

 

Not on ESPN, but it's official.

 

I'm not doubting you but where has this been reported at?

It is being "reported" but I've seen nothing official.

It is being "reported" but I've seen nothing official.

 

So he was fired? And didn't leave on his own?

I'm not doubting you but where has this been reported at?

 

Im with you and Wireman. WHERE?

It is official. There's no announcement from the university yet, but its been confirmed.

It is being "reported" but I've seen nothing official.

 

Where is it being reported aside from here and the other discussion boards?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.