Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

Dave Kersey?

Cmon dude.

They steal info left and right.

I posted same thing over there along with BCG telling team he was leaving...and the thread got yanked.

Now MM has it up...confirmed...what a joke.

My source is inside the lockerroom...matter a fact it comes from two people removed from one of the GA's that BCG brought with him from A&M. The GA said it.

 

So are you confirming it that he is indeed out?

  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read LABS sources information.

 

And then read what DK says before LABS says it.

 

I'm perfectly fine you questioning sources. But to say I was wrong when I provided things from four different people is just not rational.

 

You were wrong.

 

You posted these things like they were facts, not speculation.

 

You posted facts that changed every 10 minutes.

 

I'll try and stop with that. I need to get some sleep.

So are you confirming it that he is indeed out?

 

Yes, he is out.

Wow!

 

How ever grateful I am for your geniune understanding.

 

Sources can be right and wrong. True. Let's let it die. It's now over and the speculation for who will be the new coach just begins.

 

I think I hear my phone ringing and my sources name on the caller ID right now.. :sssh:

I could not tell if that was genuine or not, forgive my ignorance. But I was trying to support you, right or wrong.

  • Author
Dave Kersey?

Cmon dude.

They steal info left and right.

I posted same thing over there along with BCG telling team he was leaving...and the thread got yanked.

Now MM has it up...confirmed...what a joke.

My source is inside the lockerroom...matter a fact it comes from two people removed from one of the GA's that BCG brought with him from A&M. The GA said it.

 

I never said you stole information or was wrong. Maybe he gets it from you or you have the same source.

 

But you both said Gillispie asked out three weeks ago.

You both said Gillispie had an "ultimatum."

 

You are usually spot on with your stuff, LABS, and I certainly won't downgrade your source or your information

 

But I have had numerous people say that Gillispie never wanted to "step down."

  • Author
I could not tell if that was genuine or not, forgive my ignorance. But I was trying to support you, right or wrong.

 

I was agreeing. No sarcasm. I think the bickering needs to stop.

So are you confirming it that he is indeed out?

 

He is gone.

So who has the best chance to get the UK job now? Is there a very good chance that it will be Billy D?

Read LABS sources information.

 

And then read what DK says before LABS says it.

 

I'm perfectly fine you questioning sources. But to say I was wrong when I provided things from four different people is just not rational.

You saying DK is my source for all my info?

Give me a break...DK just a week ago BCG would be back...prior to SEC Tourney I said if they didnt make tournament he probably would not survive.

SSF I respect your opinion, but dont paint me with such a wide brush.

  • Author
You were wrong.

 

You posted these things like they were facts, not speculation.

 

You posted facts that changed every 10 minutes.

 

I'll try and stop with that. I need to get some sleep.

 

I'm perfectly fine with the way you perceive it.

 

The next time, I will try to make it more obvious for you that everything is speculation until it's official. I thought maybe that was the obvious part of the entire situation.

I'm perfectly fine with the way you perceive it.

 

The next time, I will try to make it more obvious for you that everything is speculation until it's official. I thought maybe that was the obvious part of the entire situation.

 

If indeed you do have 4 sources, you need to fire one. One of them was so far off from what everyone else around here was saying :lol:.

So are you confirming it that he is indeed out?

 

Uh yeah...back at 11:51 on this board.

Uh yeah...back at 11:51 on this board.

 

:lol:

  • Author
If indeed you do have 4 sources, you need to fire one. One of them was so far off from what everyone else around here was saying :lol:.

 

Luckily, I don't pay them.

 

Indeed someone was wrong. I won't deny that. But to conjure up that I was stating facts like I was the actual informant is just wrong. I told everything that I heard and had no reason to hold back. I let everyone else make their own judgment as to what transpired.

Well, if true, i hope that everyone that wanted him gone will be satisfied with lost recruits and players leaving. I think coach G is being done very wrong. The AD and president of UK should be fired also. Here's to coach G taking the Georgia job and taking his recruits with him and beating UK for years to come. This program is no longer top class. A top class program backs their coaches and doesnt cow tow to fanatical fans. Our fans are a disgrace to college basketball. We chase away a coach that was given only 2 seasons to try and rebuild. He only got in 1 class. What coach wants to be put under that kind of pressure? We will not get any big name coach here with this fanbase.

 

:thumb: To MOST of your post. Who fires someone as soon as they get off the plane after the last lost of the season? LOW CLASS if you ask me! Unless he was told he had to win the NIT or so many games in the NIT.

 

They better have someone ready and willing to sign right now! Or this will be even a bigger mess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.