March 26, 200917 yr I respect your opinion and you may be right. I just will agree to disagree. I just get the feeling that he (Barnhart) may be part of a problem himself. I hope that you are right and I am wrong but I just don't get a good feeling of confidence with him. Oh well, doesn't matter what I think though and that is probably a very good thing. :idunno::lol:. I doubt they care what I think either, .... and thinking too much usually gets me in trouble anyway.
March 26, 200917 yr Author For what it's worth, Calipari rumor is picking up more steam in the media.
March 26, 200917 yr The prophetic Pitino said "If you run off Tubby the program will take at least 5 years to resurrecte." If BG goes how many of those recruits will stay and the program will slide again.
March 26, 200917 yr The prophetic Pitino said "If you run off Tubby the program will take at least 5 years to resurrecte." If BG goes how many of those recruits will stay and the program will slide again. Its my opinion that most of the players hate Gillispie with a passion and they'll pretty much all be back if we make a good hire.
March 26, 200917 yr The prophetic Pitino said "If you run off Tubby the program will take at least 5 years to resurrecte." If BG goes how many of those recruits will stay and the program will slide again. Agreed! :thumb:
March 26, 200917 yr Hopefully all but two or three:D Are we going to help Porter and his wife pack the UHaul back to Cali? LOL
March 26, 200917 yr Are we going to help Porter and his wife pack the UHaul back to Cali? LOL I would be more impressed with Michael Porter if he is mature enough to walk away and be a good husband and dad than I would ever be with him on the basketball court. His future is as a good Christian leader and family man, IMO. :thumb:
March 26, 200917 yr Are we going to help Porter and his wife pack the UHaul back to Cali? LOL Tell me what time to be there. Side note, Miller said his name needs took out of the transfer rumors
March 26, 200917 yr I don't know about anyone else but imo Mitch Barnhart should be on thin ice as well. He hires BCG and let it go without a signed contract, that in itself threw up a red flag for me. Yes, the man (M.B.) hired M. DeMoss but also lost her, same with Coach Cohen with the baseball program and jmo now is that there maybe was more to it than them (coaches) "just wanted to make a move". I don't think anyone can get along with Barnhart. Also, no matter what anyone wants to say about him leavin gon his own, Tubby was "pushed out" and Barnhart was a big part of that. So, I am questioning Barnhart's ability as well. I have the feelng that there is no one within the university that can get along with him except for R. Brooks . I have always felt that Barnhart wants to be at U.T., no inside info or link, just a feeling I have. I think I may start referring to him as Mitch "Brainfart". I have met and spoken to Barnhart on at least 2 occasions. I found him to be extremely impressive as a person, knowledge of the athletics/finances(which goes way beyond anything you or I could understand), very sincere and grounded. He looked me in the eye and spoke to me the way I wanted but did not expect. As far as not getting along, Tubby-weren't we all ready for that change?- Gillispie-not sure too many like or get along with him, Cohen left for his alma mater, Moss-this departure was very, very peculiar(I have always felt there was more to the story on this one). Nonetheless, the buck stops with Mitch. Hiring is a very difficult thing, it's always the roll of the dice unless you are able to get the proven winner. This is Mitch's chance to do so. I fully support Mitch and I hope this next hire is a home run.
March 26, 200917 yr IF Billy G is gone, I hope UK has everything in place and names a new coach at the same time they announce Billy is not coming back, I don't want to have to wait for reports from Bluegrass Field and us tracking airplanes all hours of the night again, lol.
March 26, 200917 yr I would be more impressed with Michael Porter if he is mature enough to walk away and be a good husband and dad than I would ever be with him on the basketball court. His future is as a good Christian leader and family man, IMO. :thumb: While I agree, I bet we would be singing a different tune if the dude was a baller :lol:
March 26, 200917 yr While I agree, I bet we would be singing a different tune if the dude was a baller :lol: RACK! :lol:
March 26, 200917 yr Have heard there is a lady in compliance at UK who was at UMass when Calipari was there. Could this be an issue? It's not just a lady, it's Sandy Bell...I think she is the one who actually got UMASS in trouble for all that.
March 26, 200917 yr He was guilty once (at UMass) I believe so I don't think they would risk hiring him. At least, like I said....I hope not, I just don't trust the guy. All the Calipari talk makes me nervous. I love the guys recruiting skills but he rubs me the wrong way. I just don't think I could trust him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.