Coaching Changes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not say things on here that are not true or unless you have heard it from the person you are talking about. Coach Stamm is going NOWHERE!! To be honest, your comment has the girls talking and asking questions that are un-necessary. I spoke with the Coach this afternoon. Know what you are talking about before you post please.

Please understand that I am not saying that he is going to leave. However, I have first hand knowledge that he is struggling with the thought of having to start all over again with less talent than they have had. A person very close to him told me he was going back and forth as far as his thoughts for the future. Do you really think he would say he was not going to come back unless he had a signed contract or another job offered to him? As far as attacking my statement I stand by it 100%. I have no dog in this fight and do not deal in rumors! If you don't agree check out my post that Dan Trame would get the WV boys job on the day Bennett stepped down. I posted that Schlarman would step down at Highlands even before the boys regional. If you want more specifics pm me. The guru knows I only deal in truths.

Please understand that I am not saying that he is going to leave. However, I have first hand knowledge that he is struggling with the thought of having to start all over again with less talent than they have had. A person very close to him told me he was going back and forth as far as his thoughts for the future. Do you really think he would say he was not going to come back unless he had a signed contract or another job offered to him? As far as attacking my statement I stand by it 100%. I have no dog in this fight and do not deal in rumors! If you don't agree check out my post that Dan Trame would get the WV boys job on the day Bennett stepped down. I posted that Schlarman would step down at Highlands even before the boys regional. If you want more specifics pm me. The guru knows I only deal in truths.

When the guy looks me in the eye and says that he's not leaving, I think that means he's not leaving. He realizes that the girls will have to work hard to replace the departing seniors, but when he says he's staying.....I'd say he's staying.

When the guy looks me in the eye and says that he's not leaving, I think that means he's not leaving. He realizes that the girls will have to work hard to replace the departing seniors, but when he says he's staying.....I'd say he's staying.

I would say you are correct that he is staying, I did not say he was leaving, I do not care if he stays or goes. I KNOW he was looking. Maybe he did not find anything, not being a teacher hurts his chances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have heard the same about Stamm. He WILL be back! According to my source who is more than in the know... I think it's the cities accusations and assumptions that have led to this talk and not Stamm. The city thinks he is going to move on when the talent level will drop like a few other Ludlow coaches in other sports there have. Stamm is one of a dying breed which is a true coach. By that I mean you build your program with what you have to deal with. You show pride in what you have whether your up or down. Your talent and size will come back. Stamm knows that and will not leave. He's one of a kind.

I am trying to think what coach left because "OF THE TALENT LEVEL DROP"

With that said: Stamm did and does a great job and being a Ludlow Panther and having the success he has had says a lot about the job he has done!! And he is a great guy!! The school is lucky to have him. He is truly dedicated to those kids and the school.