Stupidest Woman Alive

HHSDad

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't they just be of average intelligence?

I would agree that she has made some bad decisions but that calls into view her judgement not intelligence.

AND I CANNOT BEGIN TO BELIEVE I AM SOMEHOW DEFENDING PELOSI!!!

I told you to be careful about watching MSNBC 3 hours at a time! :D

Just think two of the big three leaders of our nation think we have 57 states and 500 million people.

You cheated :sssh: :p

Better yet.....

Maybe she was referring to the 500 million person workforce represented in all 57 of our states!

If they are so dumb, then why are they making all the decisions? How many people send money to help finance a campaign for these dumb people? How many people show up to see these dumb people when they speak? I don't think they are dumb, they just don't have any common sense. Of course, if you have voted for anyone who ran for president since who knows when. Well, I hope you get my point.

If they are so dumb, then why are they making all the decisions? How many people send money to help finance a campaign for these dumb people? How many people show up to see these dumb people when they speak? I don't think they are dumb, they just don't have any common sense. Of course, if you have voted for anyone who ran for president since who knows when. Well, I hope you get my point.

The reason people finance their campaigns is so that they (the financiers) can have political influence and get political favors. Which goes back to why I said they sell their souls.