Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stupidest Woman Alive

Featured Replies

Nancy Pelosi must be the stupidest woman alive. The Speaker of the house stating that 500 million Americans will lose their jobs if we do not buy their pork package.

 

Somebody tell her that the population is only 300 million and the entire workforce less than 150 million.

 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2aa_1233697453

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What she means is that it will be SO bad that so many people will lose their jobs that the U.S. population in the future will never find work..or some such....crap...

Better yet.....

 

Maybe she was referring to the 500 million person workforce represented in all 57 of our states!

Edited by cch5432

Seriously though, that is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. Keep in mind that Madame Pelosi is, after Joe "You CANNOT go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent" Biden, Pelosi is next up for President!

Seriously though, that is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. Keep in mind that Madame Pelosi is, after Joe "You CANNOT go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent" Biden, Pelosi is next up for President!
I really will move to Mexico if that happens.
2 heart beats.

No hablo englais:thumb:

She is soooo full of bull compost !:puke:

Hey. Did you catch that we lose those 500 million jobs "Each Month"????

 

 

:ohbrother:

 

 

 

She's about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

Seriously though, that is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. Keep in mind that Madame Pelosi is, after Joe "You CANNOT go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent" Biden, Pelosi is next up for President!

 

You've already ruined my breakfast, please don't ruin my lunch. :D

Nancy Pelosi must be the stupidest woman alive. The Speaker of the house stating that 500 million Americans will lose their jobs if we do not buy their pork package.

 

Somebody tell her that the population is only 300 million and the entire workforce less than 150 million.

 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2aa_1233697453

 

Or is it just possible that she meant thousand, not million and merely misspoke? I'm not a Pelosi fan, but you guys will have to do better than this one.

I really will move to Mexico if that happens.

 

Bye.

  • Author
Or is it just possible that she meant thousand, not million and merely misspoke? I'm not a Pelosi fan, but you guys will have to do better than this one.

She probably did mean thousand, but it seems to happen to her and Joe Biden an awful lot. I really don't think she is very bright at all.

She probably did mean thousand, but it seems to happen to her and Joe Biden an awful lot. I really don't think she is very bright at all.

 

I disagree with 99% of what she says and does but I think the bolded is unfair in the same way that W was cast in that light.

 

No way you can get to that level and do the things that you have to do and not be bright. No way and I think it is unfair to call our leaders not very bright.

Bye.
Perhaps you can run for VP, or be the press secretary since you seem to be interpreting for her.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.