Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stupidest Woman Alive

Featured Replies

I disagree with 99% of what she says and does but I think the bolded is unfair in the same way that W was cast in that light.

 

No way you can get to that level and do the things that you have to do and not be bright. No way and I think it is unfair to call our leaders not very bright.

I disagree.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree.

 

You really think that a person could become President or Speaker of the House and be dumb????

 

Now they might not be Einsteins but when I think dumb, I think dumb.

  • Author
I disagree with 99% of what she says and does but I think the bolded is unfair in the same way that W was cast in that light.

 

No way you can get to that level and do the things that you have to do and not be bright. No way and I think it is unfair to call our leaders not very bright.

Face it. Bush was stupid. But Pelosi is even stupider.

Face it. Bush was stupid. But Pelosi is even stupider.

 

Disagree. Can you be dumb and fly planes?

  • Author
Disagree. Can you be dumb and fly planes?

14812.9.219.138.jpg

:D

You really think that a person could become President or Speaker of the House and be dumb????

 

Now they might not be Einsteins but when I think dumb, I think dumb.

I will say that I don't think she is very smart. She isn't Forest Gump level but I have yet to see any reason she has achieved what she has.

No way you can get to that level and do the things that you have to do and not be bright. No way and I think it is unfair to call our leaders not very bright.

Seriously, I think the way to get that high is less brains and more the willingness to sell your soul.

Seriously, I think the way to get that high is less brains and more the willingness to sell your soul.

 

So, Obama sold his soul?

 

I think we correlate too much in this country the ability to speak well with intelligence. If they sound good, they must be smart.

 

We have had teachers that were incredibly smart and couldn't teach because they could not get their points across to the students.

So, Obama sold his soul?

 

I think we correlate too much in this country the ability to speak well with intelligence. If they sound good, they must be smart.

 

We have had teachers that were incredibly smart and couldn't teach because they could not get their points across to the students.

No one said everyone at that level is dumb. But to automatically assume someone is smart because of where they are is silly. It's not just misspeaking, if that is the situation here. A good example of her judgement / intelligence would be dressing down the GOP right before the first version of the $750 billion bailout went to the house for a vote. She needed those votes to get it passed and instead of biting her tongue she decides insult every republican in the room.

No one said everyone at that level is dumb. But to automatically assume someone is smart because of where they are is silly. It's not just misspeaking, if that is the situation here. A good example of her judgement / intelligence would be dressing down the GOP right before the first version of the $750 billion bailout went to the house for a vote. She needed those votes to get it passed and instead of biting her tongue she decides insult every republican in the room.

 

Why can't they just be of average intelligence?

 

I would agree that she has made some bad decisions but that calls into view her judgement not intelligence.

 

AND I CANNOT BEGIN TO BELIEVE I AM SOMEHOW DEFENDING PELOSI!!!

AND I CANNOT BEGIN TO BELIEVE I AM SOMEHOW DEFENDING PELOSI!!!

 

My advice would be to stop!:D

AND I CANNOT BEGIN TO BELIEVE I AM SOMEHOW DEFENDING PELOSI!!!

 

My advice would be to stop!:D

 

MY "advice is to begin drinking heavily...."

MY "advice is to begin drinking heavily...."

 

I have a big Arnold Palmer in front of me.

Iced Tea and Lemonade.:D

  • Author
I have a big Arnold Palmer in front of me.

Iced Tea and Lemonade.:D

I'm thinking that you need a "John Daly". That's a glass of anything with alcohol in it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.