Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks

Featured Replies

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I too DVR'ed this one because I thought I was going to miss the beginning... Thankfully I didn't stop recording it for whatever reason... I looked down and saw the recording light on the DVR at the end of the game and got even more excited.

 

This one is going in my DVR rotation with 1997 Kentucky/Duke and 1994 Kentucky/LSU.

 

You mean the 1998 UK/Duke game right?

  • Author
I don't think Aice ever did anything close to this...

While it was never 50 points, he did burst on to the scene in a similar fashion as a JR...

You mean the 1998 UK/Duke game right?

 

Correct! Typo. Thanks for pointing that out.

Maybe not scoring 50 points, but Aice had some huge games in clutch situations.

 

Seems like Acie Law had a huge night against Texas in a 3OT game (or something similar) on ESPN. That's similar to tonight.

When they interview Meeks the first thing he said was he was glad they got the win, he said it was the first time he has won @ UT!

Unbelievable is the only word for it. And it was made so much better because it happened in Knoxville! I love it!!!!

I really hope college basketball fans appreciate watching Meeks play. It's unreal how he can fill it up.

Phenomenal performance by Meeks. Seems like a great young man.

Mind bottling. That's all I can say about it.

The goal must have looked something like this tonight to Meeks.

 

1fcebd6c-27e1-4b4b-84f4-8dfa026e2984.jpg

I really hope college basketball fans appreciate watching Meeks play. It's unreal how he can fill it up.

 

True story...about three minutes into the game, I told my wife that I'm not sure during my lifetime (27 years) that I've seen a player for Kentucky that was as pure of shooter as Jodie Meeks. Certainly was prophetic on my part...of course, she's already in bed so I can't gloat!:lol:

GT is speaking of "bursting onto the scene". Not scoring that many points in a single game...

 

Maybe not scoring 50 points, but Aice had some huge games in clutch situations.

 

Both correct.....and he never did anything close to this. When was the last time someone scored 50+ on national TV?

Unreal performance. Absolutely unreal!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.