Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks

Featured Replies

Simply an Amazing night for Meeks and the Cats. Even sweeter to do this against UT in their house.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I guess Jodie done a sneak attack on Pearl then. I dont know his exact numbers at half but if BP didnt take notice that Meeks was dominating and make an adjustment for the 2nd half then he dont deserve to be coaching much longer

 

You have a point if UT stopped Christmas in the Temple loss. Are you ready to say Christmas is better than Meeks because he has zero help???

The statment in my location is from an article Pat Forde(i think) done last year after UK beat UT. Did anyone happen to read it?

That doesnt have anything to do with what I said? To be honest I was about 5 years old when Mashburn played and dont remember anything from them days

 

And what does what you said have anything to do with Jodie being the best recruit since Mashburn, which is what I was responding too. I you believe that Jodie is the best since Mashburn then you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you are wrong and in the minority...

You have a point if UT stopped Christmas in the Temple loss. Are you ready to say Christmas is better than Meeks because he has zero help???

 

I didnt watch but about half of that game but if I remember correctly he didnt do it all by himself

And what does what you said have anything to do with Jodie being the best recruit since Mashburn, which is what I was responding too. I you believe that Jodie is the best since Mashburn then you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you are wrong and in the minority...

 

You've got me confused but anyway I never brought up that Meeks was the best recruit ever.

Congratulations Jodie and to the Wildcats.

I was thinking this too. :cry:

 

Me too:cry:

He's the lead story on ESPN :dancingpa

 

That is awesome, but how did he not make the top 10 plays? That makes little sense to me.

That is awesome, but how did he not make the top 10 plays? That makes little sense to me.

 

I would guess they were pre-edited and they weren't able to get the late highlights in. I would watch again tomorrow morning to see if he gets a mention. They went on the air immediately after the game.

Someone DVR Mike and Mike in the mourning. I'd like to hear what greeny has to say

It is going up, but he still needs to add some more polish before he can make that next step.

He does not handle the ball with his left hand very well.

Needs to really work on that dribble, drive and pull up jumper...

Just needs some polishing.

 

One thing that I notice, is what great shape he is in.

 

I think come spring time you should follow him around LABS, and constantly remind him of the things he needs to work on, and tell him how lucky he is that he can do that all this summer before coming back for his senior year next year.:banana:

LABS, do you have any info. on the Liggins thing? I find it highly unlikely he sat him if disciplinary reasons weren't involved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.