January 14, 200917 yr I have never seen someone be that "on". One of the most exciting individual performances I've ever seen.
January 14, 200917 yr I was fortunate enough to be at the game last night and I made a wager with the UT fan sitting next to me that Meeks would get at least 20 points...he handed me a $20 bill with 5 minutes left in the first half. It was an amazing performance!
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks to the NBA next year? I feel his stock just jumped up pretty good, if he continues this play theres no question he can be an NBA player.
January 14, 200917 yr Here is a new background for your desktop. Awesome picture! Saved it as my background photo as well as facebook!
January 14, 200917 yr His mouth piece alone, has seen more interesting things then a lesser man's entire body.
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks was playing like he was Stephen Currey last night. In all seriousness, he is a phenominal player when he does not force the game and lets the game come to him.
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks to the NBA next year? The announcers were talking about how the scouts were there to see Tyler Smith vs. Patrick Patterson, and ended up seeing Meeks in his glory. One of the scouts asked one of the announcers if Meeks was alwyas this good, and he replied yes, yes he is.
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks was playing like he was Stephen Currey last night. In all seriousness, he is a phenominal player when he does not force the game and lets the game come to him. Pffft... Curry hasn't scored more than a measly 44 points all season. Meeks has better FT, FG, and 3P percentages. Jodie is averaging 16.5 shots per game to Curry's 20.4.
January 14, 200917 yr Plus IMO Meeks has a lot better body type and explosiveness for the NBA than Curry. Meeks reminds me a player that put UK out of the Elite 8 about 6 years ago. Nobody knew too much about that guy either until the tournament.
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks was absolutely amazing last night. If I could choose a historic performance against any team, it would most certainly be against UT at Knoxville.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.