Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks

Featured Replies

Lundardi has this 8/9 NCAA game projected

 

8) Minnesota

9) Kentucky

 

 

:lol:

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lundardi has this 8/9 NCAA game projected

 

8) Minnesota

9) Kentucky

 

 

:lol:

 

Just started a thread about that....:lol:

LABS, do you have any info. on the Liggins thing? I find it highly unlikely he sat him if disciplinary reasons weren't involved.

 

From the sound of BCG's post game talk, it sounded disciplinary. He complimented Liggins effort last game and said that he is a very good player, but that it was a coach's decision not to play him tonight.

 

He must have done something not good...

One of the best performances I have ever seen in CB...Meeks was in a zone tonight. The fact that it was against the Vols was just icing on the cake (or as Mr Spock would say: Sauce for the Goose.)

I was there for Prince's 41 against Tulas back in '02. Honestly, I didn't think I would ever see a dominating performance like that again from a UK player. This was absurd, Jodie pulled up from anywhere he pleased and it didn't matter. Simply awesome...I'm still feeling great from the numerous shots at the bar as the game progressed, but this is what being a fan is all about. Performances like this.

 

C-A-T-S....CATS, CATS, CATS!

We all were ticked earlier, watched the late night ESPN top plays, and MEEKS IS #1 on ESPN TOP 10 PLAYS!!!:dancingpa

Just started a thread about that....:lol:

 

:thumb:

Meeks is the story on Mike & Mike right now :thumb:

They had some sort of run-in at practice supposedly...possibly walked out of it.

Have not heard more on it.

Porter didn't even go through the walk-through yesterday because he was sick.

It will be dealt with and they will move on.

Still a bit speechless. It might be 5 years before we see something like that again...

 

 

If something positive involving UK left GT speechless, give Meeks an ESPY...:lol:

 

Unreal performance. He put UK on his back tonight and just flat out refused to let them lose. Great game for Jodie :thumb:

Great performance by an outstanding young man!!

It was amazing to watch. He scored from all angels and it didn't seem to me like he "forced" too many shots. Maybe one or two bad shots, but really he played within himself.

It reminded me of the night Jordan looked over at the commentators and held his hands up like "I don't know either."

I agree with whoever said it's impressive how good of shape he is in too.

I love Jodie, but...

 

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

 

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

 

I put him over Rondo now.

That is one reason I was never ready to throw Gillespie under the bus so soon. To me college sports isn't too hard to figure out. You get great players and you become a great coach. He is the best recruit the Cats have had since Mashburn at the college level.

 

That can't be true can it, ... didn't Tubby sign him? ;)

And what does what you said have anything to do with Jodie being the best recruit since Mashburn, which is what I was responding too. I you believe that Jodie is the best since Mashburn then you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you are wrong and in the minority...

 

In terms of recruit, probably not, but he's the best player since at least Walker, in my opinion. He creates his own shot, and hits it, which in my opinion puts him past Delk. He plays great D, which shoots him past Bogans. He is a better leader than Prince, and can get to the rim better. Walker could do it all, but turned it on and off. Meeks can't play in the post like Walker, but he hustles all of the the time. In my mind, since Pitino reestablished UK there have been 2 truly great players at UK: Walker and Mashburn. If Meeks continues on this year and UK can make it to the Elite 8, you have to add him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.