Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks

Featured Replies

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still a bit speechless. It might be 5 years before we see something like that again...

 

He's the lead story on ESPN :dancingpa

Something told me to record this one even though i was going to be watching it. Amazing!

Absolutely amazing performance. Never seen anything like that before, just absolutely outstanding.

 

 

Ditto!

Wildcat fans witnessed history tonight. Congrats Jodie!

  • Author
Wildcat fans witnessed history tonight. Congrats Jodie!

The nation saw history. This one is going to go a long way for Jodie and UK...

Let us not forget that after breaking the record, with a 20pt lead he dives on the floor for a loose ball! How can you not love this guy!:dancingpa

Welcome to the Aice Law IV school of bursting on to the scene. Simply amazing performance...

 

I don't think Aice ever did anything close to this...

GT, you are kinda freaking me out here. Stop being so nice...:lol: :D

I don't think Aice ever did anything close to this...

 

GT is speaking of "bursting onto the scene". Not scoring that many points in a single game...

Wow, just wow. Did you see the look on the face of Chism when Meeks hit that last 3? Amazing.

I don't think Aice ever did anything close to this...

 

Maybe not scoring 50 points, but Aice had some huge games in clutch situations.

I too DVR'ed this one because I thought I was going to miss the beginning... Thankfully I didn't stop recording it for whatever reason... I looked down and saw the recording light on the DVR at the end of the game and got even more excited.

 

This one is going in my DVR rotation with 1998 Kentucky/Duke and 1994 Kentucky/LSU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.