Meeks

gametime

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is one reason I was never ready to throw Gillespie under the bus so soon. To me college sports isn't too hard to figure out. You get great players and you become a great coach. He is the best recruit the Cats have had since Mashburn at the college level.

Great show tonight by Jodie, my girlfriend even said he shot just seems so pretty(lol), but he defintley is one of the best pure shooters your going to see, its unbelievable how hot he is when he turns it on. My one question is though if he keeps having great performances like these the rest of the year does he test the waters of the NBA draft?

That is one reason I was never ready to throw Gillespie under the bus so soon. To me college sports isn't too hard to figure out. You get great players and you become a great coach. He is the best recruit the Cats have had since Mashburn at the college level.

I love Jodie, but...

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

I've been keeping this thought inside me for quite a bit...I've told many people that Jodie is the 3rd best guard(Curry,Abrams) in the country. After tonight there is no doubt in my mind that he is tops in the U.S

I'd have him 3rd behind Harden and Curry...

The only bad thing about all this is high draft stock is rising as we speak.

It is going up, but he still needs to add some more polish before he can make that next step.

He does not handle the ball with his left hand very well.

Needs to really work on that dribble, drive and pull up jumper...

Just needs some polishing.

One thing that I notice, is what great shape he is in.

Setting the scoring record of 53 at UK IMO is right up there with setting the homerun record for a season in baseball. I just never thought it would be possible to break it. What a performance. And he also played good defense had a couple big assists on fastbreaks and made some other plays. Hes a special player.

I love Jodie, but...

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

I disagree, all of that list had players around them. Jodie is the main focus for every opponent