Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks

Featured Replies

Glad for Meeks but it'll be 2 hours before I can lay down after witnessing that!

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one reason I was never ready to throw Gillespie under the bus so soon. To me college sports isn't too hard to figure out. You get great players and you become a great coach. He is the best recruit the Cats have had since Mashburn at the college level.

Meeks is the man, I don't think we will ever see something like this again.

And not only that he did this on the road in Knoxville in all places. Wow:dancingpa:dancingpa

Great show tonight by Jodie, my girlfriend even said he shot just seems so pretty(lol), but he defintley is one of the best pure shooters your going to see, its unbelievable how hot he is when he turns it on. My one question is though if he keeps having great performances like these the rest of the year does he test the waters of the NBA draft?

If he keeps having performances like that, there is no testing to be done!

That is one reason I was never ready to throw Gillespie under the bus so soon. To me college sports isn't too hard to figure out. You get great players and you become a great coach. He is the best recruit the Cats have had since Mashburn at the college level.

 

I love Jodie, but...

 

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

 

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

By the way, Meeks' 54 points increased his average from 24.4 to 25.9 per game. That tells you what a scorer he his: sets the school record and clears half-a-hundred and his average only increased by 1.5 points!

Wow, just wow. Did you see the look on the face of Chism when Meeks hit that last 3? Amazing.

 

I was thinking more along the lines of PRICELESS!!!

I've been keeping this thought inside me for quite a bit...I've told many people that Jodie is the 3rd best guard(Curry,Abrams) in the country. After tonight there is no doubt in my mind that he is tops in the U.S

  • Author
I've been keeping this thought inside me for quite a bit...I've told many people that Jodie is the 3rd best guard(Curry,Abrams) in the country. After tonight there is no doubt in my mind that he is tops in the U.S

I'd have him 3rd behind Harden and Curry...

The only bad thing about all this is high draft stock is rising as we speak.

 

It is going up, but he still needs to add some more polish before he can make that next step.

He does not handle the ball with his left hand very well.

Needs to really work on that dribble, drive and pull up jumper...

Just needs some polishing.

 

One thing that I notice, is what great shape he is in.

Setting the scoring record of 53 at UK IMO is right up there with setting the homerun record for a season in baseball. I just never thought it would be possible to break it. What a performance. And he also played good defense had a couple big assists on fastbreaks and made some other plays. Hes a special player.

I love Jodie, but...

 

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

 

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

I disagree, all of that list had players around them. Jodie is the main focus for every opponent
  • Author
I disagree, all of that list had players around them. Jodie is the main focus for every opponent

When was Patterson dismissed from the team???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.