Meeks

gametime

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I disagree, all of that list had players around them. Jodie is the main focus for every opponent

Sorry, but Jodie is not the best player since Mashburn IMO. I think he is great, but let's be realistic, all of those guys had great careers at UK and in the pros...

Sorry, but Jodie is not the best player since Mashburn IMO. I think he is great, but let's be realistic, all of those guys had great careers at UK and in the pros...

Who said he was???

I'm was attempting to point out that those other guys had teamates that opponents had to show attention too.

Dude is playing in a recovery season too

Really???

If I'm a coach I key on the guy who can drop 32+. PP is defintely a presence but he can't beat a team by himself

If you key Meeks and ignore Patterson you won't be coaching for long. UT sold out to stop him and Meeks was on fire...

I love Jodie, but...

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

I'm not talking NBA I'm talking as a player at UK. He and Patterson are the best duo I think KY has had since Mercer/D. Anderson. Prince+Rondo got much better after UK IMO. Delk was good but not this good I don't think. Walker was a star. I don't think any of those guys had the burden on them he has. Patterson was bigger coming out of high school and I think he is going to be a great pro. It's unfortunate UK can't get him the ball more. He is a heck of a player too and is going to be great in the NBA I think.

I'm not talking NBA I'm talking as a player at UK. He and Patterson are the best duo I think KY has had since Mercer/D. Anderson. Prince+Rondo got much better after UK IMO. Delk was good but not this good I don't think. Walker was a star. I don't think any of those guys had the burden on them he has. Patterson was bigger coming out of high school and I think he is going to be a great pro. It's unfortunate UK can't get him the ball more. He is a heck of a player too and is going to be great in the NBA I think.

Delk absolutely was. He was surrounded by much more talent and didn't have to score as much but his 9 three-pointers against TCU came back into my mind tonight.

I am not talking NBA either... Many of those that I mentioned were studs from day 1. Jodie is an outstanding player, but still has a ways to go before he is in the Delk category, IMO the next jersey to go into the rafters.

Besides... We all know that Jodie can not be the best recruit since Mash, because Tubby "can't recruit"...:sssh::D

If you key Meeks and ignore Patterson you won't be coaching for long. UT sold out to stop him and Meeks was on fire...

I guess Jodie done a sneak attack on Pearl then. I dont know his exact numbers at half but if BP didnt take notice that Meeks was dominating and make an adjustment for the 2nd half then he dont deserve to be coaching much longer