Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks

Featured Replies

Dude is sick! :scared:

 

He looked like he was feeling pretty good tonight. :D:thumb:

 

Meeks just entered his name in the running for SEC and National P.O.Y.!

  • Replies 133
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When was Patterson dismissed from the team???

 

:thumb:

I disagree, all of that list had players around them. Jodie is the main focus for every opponent

 

Sorry, but Jodie is not the best player since Mashburn IMO. I think he is great, but let's be realistic, all of those guys had great careers at UK and in the pros...

When was Patterson dismissed from the team???

 

:thumb: I almost do not even want to comment, because it seems like raining on the Jodie parade.

 

I love Meeks, but...

When was Patterson dismissed from the team???

 

Really???

If I'm a coach I key on the guy who can drop 32+. PP is defintely a presence but he can't beat a team by himself

Sorry, but Jodie is not the best player since Mashburn IMO. I think he is great, but let's be realistic, all of those guys had great careers at UK and in the pros...

 

Who said he was???

I'm was attempting to point out that those other guys had teamates that opponents had to show attention too.

Dude is playing in a recovery season too

Man after seeing this, I really hope my boy DVR'd this, because I feel SUPER awful for making him watching American Idol instead..eek. That is insane.

If my numbers are correct, he just raised his average to 25.94, which will put him back into 4th in the nation.

Who said he was???

I'm was attempting to point out that those other guys had teamates that opponents had to show attention too.

 

Check post #47...

  • Author
Really???

If I'm a coach I key on the guy who can drop 32+. PP is defintely a presence but he can't beat a team by himself

 

If you key Meeks and ignore Patterson you won't be coaching for long. UT sold out to stop him and Meeks was on fire...

I love Jodie, but...

 

Delk

Walker

Mercer

Prince

Bogans

Rondo

 

Jodie may get there, but I think that is a stretch... Hard to find any fault with the man on a night like tonight though!:thumb:

 

I'm not talking NBA I'm talking as a player at UK. He and Patterson are the best duo I think KY has had since Mercer/D. Anderson. Prince+Rondo got much better after UK IMO. Delk was good but not this good I don't think. Walker was a star. I don't think any of those guys had the burden on them he has. Patterson was bigger coming out of high school and I think he is going to be a great pro. It's unfortunate UK can't get him the ball more. He is a heck of a player too and is going to be great in the NBA I think.

I'm not talking NBA I'm talking as a player at UK. He and Patterson are the best duo I think KY has had since Mercer/D. Anderson. Prince+Rondo got much better after UK IMO. Delk was good but not this good I don't think. Walker was a star. I don't think any of those guys had the burden on them he has. Patterson was bigger coming out of high school and I think he is going to be a great pro. It's unfortunate UK can't get him the ball more. He is a heck of a player too and is going to be great in the NBA I think.

 

Delk absolutely was. He was surrounded by much more talent and didn't have to score as much but his 9 three-pointers against TCU came back into my mind tonight.

I'm not talking NBA I'm talking as a player at UK. He and Patterson are the best duo I think KY has had since Mercer/D. Anderson. Prince+Rondo got much better after UK IMO. Delk was good but not this good I don't think. Walker was a star. I don't think any of those guys had the burden on them he has. Patterson was bigger coming out of high school and I think he is going to be a great pro. It's unfortunate UK can't get him the ball more. He is a heck of a player too and is going to be great in the NBA I think.

 

I am not talking NBA either... Many of those that I mentioned were studs from day 1. Jodie is an outstanding player, but still has a ways to go before he is in the Delk category, IMO the next jersey to go into the rafters.

 

Besides... We all know that Jodie can not be the best recruit since Mash, because Tubby "can't recruit"...:sssh::D

If you key Meeks and ignore Patterson you won't be coaching for long. UT sold out to stop him and Meeks was on fire...

 

I guess Jodie done a sneak attack on Pearl then. I dont know his exact numbers at half but if BP didnt take notice that Meeks was dominating and make an adjustment for the 2nd half then he dont deserve to be coaching much longer

Check post #47...

 

That doesnt have anything to do with what I said? To be honest I was about 5 years old when Mashburn played and dont remember anything from them days

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.