Man Suing Wife to get his Kidney Back

the poet

In Kentucky certain gifts are revocable if they are made with an implied condition precedent. For instance, when you give a woman a diamond engagement ring, it comes with an implied condition precedent that you will get married, and in some states, remain married. If you don't, courts in some states may require return of the ring.

Please don't infer I think this is a good case, its not, but the legal question involved sourrounds the nature of completed gift.

In Kentucky certain gifts are revocable if they are made with an implied condition precedent. For instance, when you give a woman a diamond engagement ring, it comes with an implied condition precedent that you will get married, and in some states, remain married. If you don't, courts in some states may require return of the ring.

Please don't infer I think this is a good case, its not, but the legal question involved sourrounds the nature of completed gift.

I understand the issue of the engagement ring. Marriage is the accepted standard of the result of taking the ring. However, no precident exists for that of the accepting of an organ. If I give you my kidney, Hearsay, unless you and I have a contract, then it is an unconditional gift.

Which other gifts in KY are revocable?