Bracken County 77 Pendleton County 74

Pendleton Co. 13 12 13 36 74

Bracken Co. 19 16 17 25 77

Pendleton Co. (2-9) -- Monroe 11, Cooper 37, Moeves 5, Greene 2, Farrell 6, Walsh 8, Florence 3, Jones 2.

Bracken Co. (3-12) -- Hamilton 26, Workman 11, Craft 3, To.Jefferson 12, Ty.Jefferson 13, Cummins 5, Huber 6, Appelman 1.

Very entertaining JV game as Pendleton Co holds on to win 46-45.

Very balanced scoring by the Bears. Somone posted on another thread that Bracken was up 25 at one time, don't look that way by the quarter scores though. Monroe with 11 doesn't bode well for the Bears in the future,have 4 more years to face him.

Cooper and Hamilton put on a 3 point clinic.

I don't know what their percentages were but it looked like they were firing in the 3's as easy as shooting lay ups.

In the JV game I don't know who the player was for Bracken but he put up a 3/4 length

shot before the buzzer went off that banked off the backboard and went half way in and came out.

Great job Wildcats. You may not have won the game but you you still had a good come back in the 4th quarter after being down 22pts at the beginning of 4th.Good job Timo for hitting the open shots. Great team work for feeding him.Keep it up!!

I will say it again, give Coach Breeze a chance with this group and the groups in the next few years and he will get everything out of them that is possible. Let him coach, knock out the outside distractions, and you will see progress. The region is full of talented coaches and you can add coach Breeze to that list.

I will say it again, give Coach Breeze a chance with this group and the groups in the next few years and he will get everything out of them that is possible. Let him coach, knock out the outside distractions, and you will see progress. The region is full of talented coaches and you can add coach Breeze to that list.

You can't add a coach yet that had yet to ever coach a game up until this season, if so then lets throw everyone in the mix

Great job Wildcats. You may not have won the game but you you still had a good come back in the 4th quarter after being down 22pts at the beginning of 4th.Good job Timo for hitting the open shots. Great team work for feeding him.Keep it up!!

Great job Tim......Excellent playing in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. That what you call team work. Great Job boys..... (Tanner, Logan, Jones, Tim and Moeves) Hope to see more of this.......