"Kill him!" - It never happened at Palin rally

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you do hear it. Sure sounds like "terrorist" to me. Can you prove me wrong? I'm just being honest, although I doubt you believe me.

If it helps you any it sounded like "kill him" to me. It did grab McCain's attention. I for one feel that McCain has tried very hard to keep the idiots who scream things of derision about Obama in check. I don't think his set up has been very non-negative but most of McCain's demeanor (maybe until last night) seemed very dignified.

[/b]

Please tell me what is worse than wanting someone killed?

Conveying the same idea with graphic language that cannot be used in this forum. Until I see confirmation that the Secret Service investigated this claim, I will remain skeptical. I heard somebody who may have yelled, "Terrorist!" but it is not that clear and I heard nobody yell "Kill him!" I believe Obama supporters are hearing what they want to hear.

Conveying the same idea with graphic language that cannot be used in this forum. Until I see confirmation that the Secret Service investigated this claim, I will remain skeptical. I heard somebody who may have yelled, "Terrorist!" but it is not that clear and I heard nobody yell "Kill him!" I believe Obama supporters are hearing what they want to hear.

I'm not an Obama supporter. However that is the phrase I heard on my puny lenovo speakers. Either way (Terrorist or kill him) is a black eye to the person who yelled it, not McCain, IMHO.

The Secret Service detail leader said he was surprised to read the report first made by what was pointed out to be a liberal reporter. As him and over 20 Secret Service agents NEVER HEARD IT! NONE OF THEM HEARD ANYTHING.

Simply this is a report that one liberal reporter either misheard or made up and because people WANT to believe it, they are running with it.

The Secret Service detail leader said he was surprised to read the report first made by what was pointed out to be a liberal reporter. As him and over 20 Secret Service agents NEVER HEARD IT! NONE OF THEM HEARD ANYTHING.

Simply this is a report that one liberal reporter either misheard or made up and because people WANT to believe it, they are running with it.

So, you hear "terrorist" too?

So, you hear "terrorist" too?
People are confusing two separate events. This thread concerns a case of a reporter making a claim that somebody shouted, "Kill him!" at a Palin rally in Scranton. The Secret Service investigated and interviewed more than 20 Secret Service agents, other law enforcement officals, and media members and found nobody to corroborate the report. Predictably, many Obama supporters have simply ignored the bogus story that got reported nationally and now we are straining to determine whether somebody who yelled, "Terrorist!" at another rally also yelled, "Kill him!"

Who cares?

^ We thought you did since you started the thread.
The thread topic has been generally ignored. I do care about the ridiculous attempt to smear the thousands of people who have attended McCain-Palin rallies as angry mobs based on a few isolated incidents that have been totally blown out of proportion. The incident mentioned in the first post did not occur. Do you care that the media is reporting on events that did not take place to influence and election? Do you care that instead of focusing on Barack's answer to a citizen's question about his tax policies that the AP launched an attack against a US citizen for asking a question on a rope line?

All it takes to grab national headlines in this campaign is for somebody to attend a McCain-Palin event and yell something outrageous within earshot of a microphone. Have you seen any attempt on the part of the media to investigate the background of these people for such things as a history of mental illness or an ulterior motive such as being an Obama supporter? I have not.

The thread topic has been generally ignored. I do care about the ridiculous attempt to smear the thousands of people who have attended McCain-Palin rallies as angry mobs based on a few isolated incidents that have been totally blown out of proportion. The incident mentioned in the first post did not occur. Do you care that the media is reporting on events that did not take place to influence and election? Do you care that instead of focusing on Barack's answer to a citizen's question about his tax policies that the AP launched an attack against a US citizen for asking a question on a rope line?

All it takes to grab national headlines in this campaign is for somebody to attend a McCain-Palin event and yell something outrageous within earshot of a microphone. Have you seen any attempt on the part of the media to investigate the background of these people for such things as a history of mental illness or an ulterior motive such as being an Obama supporter? I have not.

The secret service is certainly investigating the one in Florida. I will await their outcome.