Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gmoney

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gmoney

  1. When Meagley was getting the ball, I thought Holmes couldn't stop him. SK did that in the 1st and 3rd quarters.
  2. I seen two kids who were competeting on the court that just wanted to get in each others grill. From where I was sitting, it looked like they got tangled up and that continued as Slavey was getting up.. I never seen a kick.. Ref made the right call against the Holmes player.
  3. It was a game of the slashers vs the shooters (and even though it was in covington, thats not what I was talking about :scared:) and the slashers won. Holmes has nothing from the ouside and with Ponzer/Layne out, SK had no one to penetrate and dish. Holmes pressure killed SK. Henderson is fun to watch and the kid can jump out of the gym, but Holmes has no heigth which will hurt them. Holmes really struggles to knock it down from the outside. SK will struggle for a while without Ponzer and Layne. Their bench doesn't have a ton of experience to help adjust with those two being out. G
  4. Cdirty's is about 5 seconds quicker then mine.
  5. http://www.teamline.cc/free_listen?teamcode=7761&eventcode=59&status=PFU And you will definitely listen to two guys who don't want SK to win. LOL
  6. 45 - 29 at the end of the thrid. SK up.
  7. SK up 10 at the half. 29-19 I think.
  8. Koors has been getting plenty of minutes through out the year and is very fun to watch. Constantly near the ball. He probably didn't want to play him because of the ankle he hurt in districts...
  9. I am sitting here thinking the same thing!
  10. Buzzer beater against Scott and over time against Holmes would count for me as hard fought games...
  11. I don't post much, but I do have to ask, have you ever been in or seen a fight at Holmes???? Having graduated from there when it was not nearly as rough as it is now, I would want no part of it. Moved out of the district on purpose to prevent my kids from going there.
  12. OK, I disagree, when BC's avg starting position is around the 40-45 because SK squiv kicked it the whole night, that's an issue. BC's kicker booted the ball deep the whole night. When you only have a 55 yard field to go compared to the 80 of SK, it makes a big difference. I thought the 2nd BC touchdown was directly related to the kickoff.
  13. Good luck SK, bring home a championship tonight!
  14. When you walk into the actual gym, there is an area on the left that has all the point scorers etc for bball. The only one I remember is Krohman with over 2K..
  15. SK lost by 7. Good game but Highlands pulled away in the 4th. I believe the final was 45 - 37.
  16. Simon Kenton beat HC and Highlands and lost to CCH in OT. Wouldn't count them out.
  17. Neerfan, I have seen SK's freshman play a few times and they seem to be pretty good. They held Dixie to 5 points the whole second half last night. Have you been able to catch them? Any thoughts?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.