My Trip to UFC 88

halfback20

I bet Joe Rogan is a cool guy.

If you saw the fights last night, ha it looked like ole Joe was COMPLETELY LIT. Maybe HB20 can shed some more light on it. But at one point in one of his interviews he was really red in the face and just looked way out of it. Possible it was heat and what not, but I've heard Joe has a unique recreational lifestyle......

If you saw the fights last night, ha it looked like ole Joe was COMPLETELY LIT. Maybe HB20 can shed some more light on it. But at one point in one of his interviews he was really red in the face and just looked way out of it. Possible it was heat and what not, but I've heard Joe has a unique recreational lifestyle......

He looked fine to me.

He looked fine to me.

You saw him from there, wait til you get a chance to see the replay, of the fight. He did an interview forget who it was with, he was either completely uncomfortable(which I'd think was the case), or COMPLETELY LIT. It was just funny to watch, it looked like it hurt everytime he talked.

You saw him from there, wait til you get a chance to see the replay, of the fight. He did an interview forget who it was with, he was either completely uncomfortable(which I'd think was the case), or COMPLETELY LIT. It was just funny to watch, it looked like it hurt everytime he talked.

I've heard other people saying he slipped up a few times during interviews. He sounded/looked fine and I saw him up close. However if he was high, I wouldn't be surprised or upset about it :lol:. I believe he's admitted to smoking the cheebah...