My Trip to UFC 88

halfback20

Hey guys, I just got in the hotel room (had to spend way more than I wanted...or even have...but we're in downtown ATL).

I had an AWESOME day! We got here pretty early and got to meet Shane Carwin, Cole Miller and Kenny Florian (all UFC fighters). I got pictures and autographs of all three, I will post those later.

After that we made our way into the weigh ins. The weigh ins were really fun, and we got tons of cool pics from that as well. After the weigh ins, I got to meet and take pictures with Dana White and Joe Rogan! They both signed a magazine I had too. I also got Rory Singer (ufc fighter) to sign it as well. It has been a really awesome day thus far. Can't wait till tomorrow for the actual event!

Hey guys, I just got in the hotel room (had to spend way more than I wanted...or even have...but we're in downtown ATL).

I had an AWESOME day! We got here pretty early and got to meet Shane Carwin, Cole Miller and Kenny Florian (all UFC fighters). I got pictures and autographs of all three, I will post those later.

After that we made our way into the weigh ins. The weigh ins were really fun, and we got tons of cool pics from that as well. After the weigh ins, I got to meet and take pictures with Dana White and Joe Rogan! They both signed a magazine I had too. I also got Rory Singer (ufc fighter) to sign it as well. It has been a really awesome day thus far. Can't wait till tomorrow for the actual event!

In my best Napolean Dynamite voice...."LUCKY!!"

Have fun:thumb:

Oh yea, Eli throws like Akili Smith:p

Wow, it was a pretty awesome atmosphere tonight! There were a surprising amount of empty seats in the stadium. The fights were fun to watch and I got to meet/get an autograph from Rampage after the event. I had to sneak through security and get him to sign my event ticket, but I got it! He was really nice as was Dana White. They were both laughing and talking to fans and signing autographs and taking pictures. It was pretty cool.