Rudi: I'll be gone 'any minute'

I like Rudi and always have since his days at Auburn.

With that said, he was horribly unproductive last year. I think this offense is much better with Chris Perry running the ball when he's healthy. That is, unless Rudi can become the #32 of a few years ago.

What bothers me is that the Bengals cited Rudi as THE guy who is supposed to take Chris Henry under his wing, now that we've re-signed Big Slim. I guess it only makes sense to trade Rudi now. :rolleyes:

I don't think anybody will want him, though...

I like Rudi and always have since his days at Auburn.

With that said, he was horribly unproductive last year. I think this offense is much better with Chris Perry running the ball when he's healthy. That is, unless Rudi can become the #32 of a few years ago.

What bothers me is that the Bengals cited Rudi as THE guy who is supposed to take Chris Henry under his wing, now that we've re-signed Big Slim. I guess it only makes sense to trade Rudi now. :rolleyes:

I don't think anybody will want him, though...

Trading him to Detroit for Mike Furrey or Shaun McDonald is the only possible trade I can come up with. And, I'd be surprised if Detroit would do that.

He sat and waited his turn behind Dillon. He had a breakout year, and they sign Perry. Then they sign Irons. I guess he sees all of this as a sign that the Bengals were trying to find someone to take his place all this time.

Does he not realize that many teams have 3rd down backs? He's an in between the tackles guy. You need other backs.

To me it sounds like Rudi is crying a bit too much. They didnt give thim the contract they gave him because they were trying to get him out of there.

All he has to do is out perform his competition and he has no problem,simple isn't it Rudi.:ylsuper:

You wouldn't feel slightly betrayed or belittle if as an NFL back your team continually drafts new RB's while you continue to perform at a higher level than everyone they draft. Don't play the injury card about the draft picks, being able to play week in and week out is part of being a good RB in this league. I think Johnson has a valid argument.

You wouldn't feel slightly betrayed or belittle if as an NFL back your team continually drafts new RB's while you continue to perform at a higher level than everyone they draft. Don't play the injury card about the draft picks, being able to play week in and week out is part of being a good RB in this league. I think Johnson has a valid argument.

:thumb: